Volkswagen Id.4 Estate128kW Style Ed Pro 77kWh 5 Doors Auto [125kW Ch]
- 5.3" Digital Dashboard DisplayAdaptive Cruise Control Acc Stop And Go Including Speed LimiterBlis (Blind Spot Information System)Car2x High VariantComfort Telephony With Lte And Wireless ChargingDiscover Navigation Pro Capacitive Touch-Screen Navigation Infotainment System With 10 Inch DisplayDriver Alert SystemDriver Profile SelectionDynamic Road Sign DisplayEmergency Call Control Unit With EcallEmergency Call ServiceHand Brake/Low Brake Fluid Level Warning Light And InscriptionId. LightMultifunction CameraNatural Voice ControlOnline Service, With Ocu, With Head Unit Coding, Without Engine Immobilizer InterconnectionRemote Tailgate UnlockingTailgateTelephone Interface Comfort With Inductive Charging FunctionTrip ComputerUsb-C Ports In The Front And Rear Centre Console With Increased Charging PerformanceWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWe Charge Go AccessWe Connect Plus Integrated Data VolumeWinter Driving Mode With Asr Deactivation ButtonWireless App Connect
- Exterior E-SoundMode 3 32-Amp / 7.2Kw Charging Cable For Charging At Public Charge PointsStandard Electronic Engine Sound
- Bluetooth Connectivity Including Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioRadioSoundsystem Of Six Loudspeakers With 140 Watt Output With Two Full Range Speakers In The Rear Doors And 2 Way Speaker System Installed In Front AreaTouch Control
- Acoustic Glazing Rear Window And Side Windows Darkened At The RearAutomatic Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Intergrated IndicatorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeated Clear Glass WindshieldHeated Rear WindowHeated Washer Nozzles In FrontLaminated Safety Glass Windshield, Heated (W/O Wires), Infrared-Reflecting Windshield, Sound-InsulatingPanoramic SunroofPower Adjustable, Heated And Folding Wing MirrorsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperThird Brake LightVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 2 Usb-C Ports In The Front, 2 Usb-C Charging Sockets On The Center Console In The Rear3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row30 Colour Ambient Lighting6 Way Manual Drivers And 4 Way Front Passenger SeatsArt Velours Microfleece Cloth UpholsteryAsymmetric Split Folding Rear Seat Backrest With Load Through Hatch And Center Armrest, 2 Beverage HoldersBackrest With Id PerforationCenter Console And Armrests In The Front SeatsChild Seat Anchor For Child Seat System I-Size, 2X Top Tether, And Child Seat Anchor In Front On Front Passenger SideElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterFront + Rear Carpet Mats In Recycled MaterialFront HeadrestsHeadliner In Recycled MaterialHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelIlluminated Smartphone Storage CompartmentLeatherette-Wrapped (Imitation Leather) Heated Multifunction Steering Wheel With Touch ControlPlay And Pause Brake And Accelerator PedalsPockets And Smartphone Pockets In SeatsReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSides,Rear And Armrest In LeatheretteStorage Compartments In Driver And Front PassengerSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Rear Head RestraintsTool Kit + Tyre Mobility Set (Including 12-Volt Compressor + Tyre Sealant)Variable Center Console With Changeable Inserts For Cup Holders And Storage Compartments
- Assistance Pack - Id.4 Life And StyleBi Colour Style Pack Silver - Id.4Comfort Plus Pack - Id.4Design Pack - Id.4Driving Assistance Pack - Id.4
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Safety LockCurtain Airbag System For Front And Rear PassengersDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)First Aid Kit With Warning Triangle, Safety Vest + 2 Face MasksFront Disc BrakesProactive Passenger Protection System In Combination With Front AssistSeat Belt Reminder (Japan Design)Seatbelt Tensioners In Front And Rear Outside, Pyrotechnic Belt End Fitting Tensioners At The FrontSide Airbag In Front With Curtain Airbag And Interaction Airbag In FrontSingle Torn HornTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitor
- Anti Theft Wheel BoltsAnti-Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, And Towing ProtectionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Keys
- Comfort Dashboard
- Trims For Alloy WheelsTyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2048 kgGross Vehicle Weight2660 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight612 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)543 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1575 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4584 mmWidth1852 mmWheelbase2771 mmWidth (including mirrors)2108 mmHeight1640 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP174 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW128 kwEngine Power - RPM16000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - RPM16000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesStyle EditionCoin DescriptionProStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eService Interval Mileage999999 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power174Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear255/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleHamarAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2040Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)760Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.2Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)38Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW125Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh82Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City686WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL686WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH659WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb519WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL519WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH499WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL17WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City426WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH409WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL426WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb322WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH310WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL322Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity77Maximum Charging Rate - kW110
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What technology comes as standard on the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro?The Volkswagen ID.4 Pro comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Automatic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Wireless Phone Charger, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors and Adaptive Cruise Control. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.How long is the warranty period on the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro and does it cover the battery?The Volkswagen ID.4 Pro comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical SUV capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro will cost approximately £996 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,192 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £100 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow much will it cost to charge the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro would cost £27.88. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £51.66 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro have?The Volkswagen ID.4 Pro has a maximum power output of 128kW which equates to 172 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.Is the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What charging cables come with the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro?The Volkswagen ID.4 Pro comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.What charging socket is on the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro?The Volkswagen ID.4 Pro is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 125kW, on compatible chargers.What’s the quickest I can charge the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro?Charging your Volkswagen ID.4 Pro can take as little as 35 minutes with the right charger. The Volkswagen ID.4 Pro is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 125kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 35 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.2 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you'll be topping up as and when is required, so 12 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.How long does it take to charge the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro at home?The Volkswagen ID.4 Pro will charge from 0-100% in just under 12 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro would take around 41 hours to charge!Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Volkswagen ID.4 Pro has an official WLTP range of up to 328 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 215 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro will achieve a real-world range of 280 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 180 miles in the winter months and closer to 230 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow far can I drive the Volkswagen ID.4 Pro with a fully charged battery?The Volkswagen ID.4 Pro has a 82kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 328 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 280 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.