Volkswagen Id.5 Coupe150kW Style Pro Performance 77kWh 5 Doors Auto
- App Connect With Wireless Connection For Apple Carplay And Android AutoCar2x Intellilgent Vehicle NetworkingDriver Alert SystemDriver Profile SelectionDynamic Road Sign DisplayE-CallEmergency Assist 3.0Id. LightNatural Voice ControlOncoming Vehicle Braking When Turning Including Swerve SupportOnline Service, With Ocu, With Head Unit Coding, Without Engine Immobilizer InterconnectionPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Exterior Temperature GaugeTraffic Sign RecognitionTravel Assist 2.5 With Swarm DataUsb-C Ports In The Front And Rear Centre Console With Increased Charging PerformanceWarning Signal And Warning Light For Front And Rear Seatbelts Not Fastened
- Auxillary Battery With Operating Voltage 12VDc Battery Charging CapacityMode 3 32-Amp / 7.2Kw Charging Cable For Charging At Public Charge PointsOn Board Battery Charger, 1-Phase 7.2Kw And 3-Phase 11KwRear Wheel DriveStandard Electronic Engine Sound
- Dab Digital RadioDiversity Antenna For Fm Reception
- Ac Charging SocketAggressive Front BumperAggressive Rear Bumper And DiffuserAutomatic Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorBody Coloured BumpersClimate WindscreenDaytime Running LightsExterior Ambient LightingExterior Mirrors Aspherical On Driver Side, Convex On Front Passenger SideFront Electric WindowsGloss Black Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsIntegrated Door HandleIntegrated Rear SpoilerPainted Side SkirtPrivacy Glass With 65% Tinted WindowsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Frame And C-Pillar In Silver GlossyRoof Trim Strip In Matte BlackSilver Roof Frame StripThird Brake LightWelcome Light
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowArt Velours Microfleece Cloth UpholsteryCentral Control Unit In BlackDoor And Side Trim Panel With Leatherette InsertElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterFront + Rear Carpet Mats In Recycled MaterialFront Seat ArmrestsHeadliner In Recycled MaterialIsofix Child Seat Preparation Easy-Fit (For Two Outer Rear Seats, And Front Passenger Seat) Compatible With I-SizeSafety Optimised Front Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoul Black And Platinum Grey Dash InsertsSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Rear Head RestraintsTool KitVariable Boot Floor, Height Adjustable And Removable
- Assistance Pack - Id.5Comfort Plus Pack - Id.5Design Plus Pack - Id.5Interior Style Pack - Id.5
- 3 Point Seat Belts In Front With Pretensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Autonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)First Aid Kit With Warning Triangle, Safety Vest + 2 Face MasksFront Curtain And Side Airbags With Center AirbagFront Disc Brakes And Rear Drum BrakesPre-Crash Occupant ProtectionRear Door Child Safety LocksSingle Torn HornTraction ControlTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Anti Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserRemote Central LockingWheel Locks With Extended Theft Protection
- Sealed TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2043 kgGross Vehicle Weight2650 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight607 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)549 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1561 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4599 cmWidth1852 cmWheelbase2770 cmWidth (including mirrors)2108 cmHeight1616 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.4 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - RPM16000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesStyleCoin Description77kwhStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0733pService Interval Mileage999999 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear255/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleHamarAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2040Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)760Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.2Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)29Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW135Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh82Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City685WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL685WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH613WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb527WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL527WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH476WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL16.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City426WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH381WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL426WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb327WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH296WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL327Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity77Maximum Charging Rate - kW135
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What technology comes as standard on the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance?The Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Automatic Climate Control, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Wireless Phone Charger, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Automatic Headlights & Windscreen Wipers, Adaptive Cruise Control, Heated Front Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Electric Folding & Heated Door Mirrors and Rear View Camera. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.How long is the warranty period on the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance and does it cover the battery?The Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.How much will it cost to charge the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance would cost £27.88. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £51.66 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance have?The Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance has a maximum power output of 150kW which equates to 201 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.Is the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What charging cables come with the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance?The Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers.What charging socket is on the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance?The Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 135kW, on compatible chargers.What’s the quickest I can charge the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance?Charging your Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance can take as little as 30 minutes with the right charger. The Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 135kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 30 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.12 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you'll be topping up as and when is required, so 12 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.How long does it take to charge the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance at home?The Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance will charge from 0-100% in just under 12 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance would take around 41 hours to charge!Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance has an official WLTP range of up to 327 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 225 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance will achieve a real-world range of 280 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 190 miles in the winter months and closer to 245 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow far can I drive the Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance with a fully charged battery?The Volkswagen ID.5 Pro Performance has a 82kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 327 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 280 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.What driver assistance technology does the Volkswagen ID.5 have as standard?The Volkswagen ID.5 comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Cruise Control, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, and Wireless Smartphone Charging. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Volkswagen ID.5 and does it cover the battery?The Volkswagen ID.5 comes with a 3 year/60,000 mile vehicle warranty. For the battery, the warranty period is 8 years or 100,000 miles.How much will it cost to charge the Volkswagen ID.5?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Volkswagen ID.5 will cost around £23 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £33.How long does the Volkswagen ID.5 take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Volkswagen ID.5 can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 11 hours 45 minutes. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 1 hour 25 minutes.What is the maximum range on the Volkswagen ID.5?The Volkswagen ID.5 can provide a range of 296-316 miles from a fully charged battery, depending on the trim level selected, according to official WLTP figures.