Volkswagen T-Roc Cabriolet1.5 TSI EVO R-Line 2 Doors
- Adaptive Cruise Control And Speed LimiterBluetooth Mobile Phone InterfaceBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCar Information DisplayDigital Cockpit Pro With 10.25" DisplayDriver Alert System With Fatigue DetectionDriver Tips And Journey AnalysisDusk SensorEmergency Call ServiceModified Key Software - Reduce Switch Off Time For Key Status Change To Long No MotionMultifunction Computer With Visual Gear Change Recommendation For Fuel ConsumptionMultifunction Front Facing CameraPark Assist Including Front And Rear Parking SensorsSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Exterior Temperature GaugeStart/Stop System With Brake Energy RecoveryTailgate/Trunk Lid Release From OutsideWarning Sound And Light For Front Seatbelts Unfastened
- Shock Absorption In Front
- Diversity Antenna For Fm ReceptionMusic Playback - Mp3, Wma And Aac FilesSms Functionality - Read, Compose And Send Sms Messages Using Touch-Screen DisplayTitle And Cover Art DisplayUsb-C Interface And Usb Charging SocketWe Connect And We Connect Plus Functionality
- Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Hazard Lights Activation Under Emergency BrakingAutomatic Headlight Control With Led Separate Daytime Running Lights With Coming/Leaving Home FunctionBlack RoofBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear SpoilerChrome Effect Left And Right Trapezoid Exhaust Tailpipe Fascia SurroundChrome Trim On Upper And Lower Radiator GrilleDark Red Rear Combination Lamps In Led TechnologyExterior Mirrors Aspherical On Driver Side, Convex On Front Passenger SideHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightInserts Of Front Seats And Outer Rear Seats In Artvelours Titan BlackLed Performance Matrix Headlights - Dynamic Range Control, Dynamic Cornering Light And Turn Signal + Light Mode For Rain/Fog/SnowLed Rear Number Plate LightsPower Operated Canvas Convertible TopPower Windows With Comfort Operation And Circuit BreakerR-Line Design Body Coloured BumpersRain SensorRear BootRear Exhaust TailpipeRear Fog Light On One Side And Reversing Lights On Both SidesRemote Electrically Foldable Door Mirrors, Puddle Lights And Reverse Activated Passenger Door MirrorVolkswagen RoundelWindscreen Wiper With Intermittent Wipe Light
- 12V Socket In Centre Console Storage Area2 Led Front Reading Lights2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row50:50 Split Folding Rear Seat Backrests With Fixed Rear Seat BenchAir Care Climatronic Air Conditoning System With Active Combination Filter And 2-Zone Temperature ControlAmbient Lighting With Logo ProjectionBlack Door Lower Parts With Chrome TrimChrome Plated Surround To Light, Mirror And Window SwitchDoor And Side Trim Panel With Leatherette InsertEasy Entry Backrest ReleaseFront And Rear Carpet Mats With Black StitchingFront Centre ArmrestFront Cupholders X 2Front Door PocketsFront Seat Back Storage PocketsFront Sports Comfort Seats With Manual Height AdjustmentHeated Multifunction Leather Sports Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelInstrument Lighting, White Adjustable Panel IlluminationInterior Light DelayInterior Light In FootwellInterior Lighting With Switch Off Delay And Contact Switches On All DoorsInterior White Ambient Lighting And Surround LightingIsofix Child Seat PreparationLockable Glove Compartment With LightLuggage Compartment LightingPower Adjustable Lumbar Support In FrontRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsUnique R Line Door Sill Protectors
- Driver Assistance Pack Without Proactive Passenger Protection - T-Roc Cabriolet
- 2 X 3-Point Seatbelts/Outer Rear Seats With Ece LabelDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDriver And Front Passenger Safety-Optimised Head RestraintsDrivers Seatbelt ReminderElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingPedestrian MonitoringPredictive Pedestrian ProtectionRigid Safety Cell With Front And Rear Crumple ZonesSide Airbag/Thorax Airbag System, For Front PassengersSingle Tone HornThree Point Height Adjust Front Seatbelts + PretensionersTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside Assistance
- Anti-Theft Alarm System With Interior Protection And Central Locking System With Safelock, Radio Remote Control And 2 Remote Control Folding KeysElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Trims For Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1464 kgGross Vehicle Weight1910 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight446 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)284 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4271 cmWidth1811 cmWheelbase2630 cmWidth (including mirrors)1998 cmHeight1527 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low34.4WLTP - MPG - Medium44.8WLTP - MPG - High50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb43.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL35.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH33.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL46.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH42.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL52.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.6 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.7 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeDpca
- Coin SeriesR-LineCoin DescriptionTsi EvoStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleValenciaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL141
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.