- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Marketing
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £20-24K, dependent on experience
Who we are
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance business best known for the Vanarama/Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector, always one step ahead of the competition thanks to our focus on using cutting-edge technology and our comprehensive product range to get our customers into the brand-new vehicles they want to drive.
Do you understand the difference between writing retention emails to customers, engaging web copy for customer acquisition and brand-led social media posts? If the answer is yes, you're exactly who we're looking for.
Reporting to and working with the PR and Content Manager, the Content Executive is responsible for creating and adapting engaging content – from web copy and blog posts, to videos and beyond – to support the strategic and tactical goals of the business across The Autorama Group's multiple products and brands.
As a member of our fast-paced Marketing Team, you'll join a collective of driven specialists determined to produce fantastic results daily – both collectively and individually.
- Ensure a consistent flow of engaging, SEO-friendly content to our websites, social media platforms and into printed marketing collateral.
- Write, sub-edit and organise copy for news items, blogs, case studies, testimonials, video scripts and product pages.
- Work with the PR and Content Manager and Social Media Team to identify opportunities where content can educate/engage/entertain our customers.
- Promote and enforce the existing brand tones of voice within the Marketing Team and to the wider business.
- An understanding of SEO would be beneficial, but we're looking for someone who can create/write engaging content above everything else.
- Video creation/editing experience would also be beneficial.
- Be a creative and enthusiastic team player with a 'can-do' attitude and excellent organisational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and capable of adapting to shifting business needs.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a related discipline, e.g. English Literature, Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but we will accept applications from recent graduates.
If you want to join our ever-growing team, please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com