- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Marketing
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £XXXXX, dependent on experience
We are the Autorama Group – the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance fintech business best known for our Vanarama and Motorama brands. Our focus is on building and using cutting-edge tech across our brands to get our customers into the brand-new vehicles they want to drive.
We need a PR expert – someone who gets our brand and can use their experience in consumer PR as well as corporate PR to take us to the next level in the Fintech world. Is this you?
You'll lead a strong team within our fast and busy marketing department to build an integrated creative PR strategy and manage public communications for both consumer and B2B.
You'll also lead the creation, execution and measurement of our PR and media relation campaigns and establish a set of KPIs and reporting structure, whilst monitoring our corporate image along the way to make sure it follows our brand guidelines and tone of voice. Your measuring and providing of reports on every PR campaign along the way will help keep this in check.
Being able to demonstrate how you have positioned a brand you have worked for, as a consumer champion.
- We need someone who can bring with them their black book of journo and agency contacts, as well as at least 4 years experience as a PR specialist, as we need someone who can use their skills to get us winning some awards for the tech we've been building over the last few years, as well as winning future fintech awards for the cool stuff we're currently working on.
- Your excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills will ensure you keep growing a network of industry connections, as well as making sure any agencies we work with have a strong understanding of our strategic vision and deliver exactly what we need when it comes to PR events and initiatives, which you will have budgeted and planned for to a T due to your experience and track record.
- SEO experience is essential to this role, as well as good experience working with relevant PR tools, dashboards and databases. At least 4 years in a PR specialist role and an aptitude in presentation and public speaking with the obvious eye for detail is a must. We need to see how you've successfully planned and executed great PR campaigns, and used PR to support channel acquisition.
Sound good? Send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org