- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Marketing
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £XXXXX, dependent on experience
Who we are
The Autorama Group is the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing and insurance business best known for the Vanarama/Motorama brands and its sponsorship of the National League.
We are a disruptive force in the automotive sector, always one step ahead of the competition thanks to our focus on using cutting-edge technology and our comprehensive product range to get our customers into the brand-new vehicles they want to drive.
Who we're looking for
A social media enthusiast with experience of managing social media channels for a consumer and/or B2B2C brand. We want someone who isn't shy with ideas and that wants to create world class content and move the dial in how brands utilise social media to grow their business.
Ideally you'll have the confidence to run the Vanarama brand across our social channels independently. You'll be versatile, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We want someone who has strong copywriting skills and is able deliver a consistent and entertaining personality for Vanarama through Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Paid social experience isn't essential but a grasp on how organic, earned and owned social media activity impact each other is desirable.
Ultimately, we're on a journey to become a leading force in branded content and social media in 2019. We're aiming to consolidate our position as leaders in our business sector but also become leading content creators so you must be someone who is highly ambitious.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the Vanarama brand across social media ensuring direct strategic alignment with Vanarama's wider marketing objectives.
- Ensure that Vanarama is present on the right platforms with the right frequency and content.
- Manage all Vanarama's social accounts to drive growth and user engagement across relevant platforms
- Create, curate and publish the very best content in adherence with Vanarama's brand and tone of voice guidelines.
- Manage relationships with third party content providers and influencers to help create innovative content.
- Drive KPI alignment and drive best practice in social measurement for Vanarama. Set clear KPIs for individual campaigns and track performance to derive learnings and improve.
- Be responsible for growing and engaging the Vanarama community including direct response and customer queries.
- Carry out regular competitive intelligence research to ensure we stay ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to guarantee consistency in planning and messaging.
- Proven experience managing and growing social presence for a consumer and/or B2B2C brand
- Detailed understanding of social media dynamics, current competitive conditions and challenges and opportunities to grow
- Strong grasp of content strategy and creation for social media channels
- Strong copywriting skills essential
- Experience from a fast-paced environment desirable
- Proven ability to set and deliver social media channel KPIs
- Collaborative mindset and positive attitude
- Native English with strong understanding of social tone and voice.
If you would like to join our ever-growing team, please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org