What is Finance GAP Insurance?
Because vehicles tend to depreciate quickly in the first year, then more slowly as they get older, there is a risk that you will owe more to the Finance Company than the Insurance Company pay-out if the vehicle is written off or stolen.
With Finance GAP Insurance, you can insure against the difference (up to a maximum of £20,000) between your Insurance Company pay-out and the amount you owe to the Finance Company.
- Vehicles up to £125,000 Invoice price.
- Cars & commercial vehicles up to 3.5cwt.
- Cover is valid for up to 5 years in line with the finance agreement.
- Applies to all finance agreements, including Contract Hire and Lease.
- Applies to cars & commercial vehicles up to 6 years old.
- If the vehicle is written off whilst driving illegally or under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The vehicle is not covered by a Fully Comprehensive Road Risk Motor Policy.
- Use of vehicle for Hire or Reward.
- If the vehicle is unattended and the keys have NOT been removed, all doors locked and any immobiliser and/or alarm activated.
- If your vehicle has a Fridge Unit/Conversion & also if your vehicle has/will have a Motor Traders Insurance Policy.
Once an order has been placed, a member of our dedicated GAP team will be in contact to discuss your options.
Our insurance services are provided by Premia Solutions Limited, 3 Corunna Court, Corunna Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 5HQ, FCA no 310089.