Honda Jazz Hatchback1.5 i-MMD Hybrid SE 5 Doors eCVT
- 5" Monitor Audio (Am/Fm)Adaptive Cruise ControlAdjustable Speed LimiterAgile Handling AssistBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionEcall Emergency Call SystemEcon ModeElectric Power Steering Wheel With Variable Gear Ratio SteeringEmergency Stop Signalling SystemForward Collision WarningIdle StopIntelligent Speed LimiterLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep Assist SystemLow Speed FollowingMulti-Information DisplayRoad Departure MitigationTraffic Sign Recognition
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- 'Shark Fin' Mobile Antenna4 SpeakersDab AudioFront Usb SocketRemote Audio Controls On Steering Wheel
- Aspheric Door MirrorsAuto WipersAutomatic Headlights With On/Off Timer, Coming/Leaving Home FunctionBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSingle Exhaust TailpipeThird Brake Light
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Rear Bench SeatCargo Net HooksClimate Control Air ConditioningDriver And Front Passenger Seat ArmrestsDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentEhev EmblemFabric UpholsteryFront Accessory Power SocketFront Head RestraintsFront Map LightsFront/Rear Courtesy LightsIsofix Child Seat Restraint MechanismIsofix PointsMagic Seat Flexibility SystemPainted Door HandlesPassenger Front Seat PocketsRear Head RestraintsRear Parcel ShelfSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTonneau CoverTrunk Light
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake Assist FunctionBrake Hold FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCollision Mitigation Braking SystemDeflation Warning SystemDriver Knee AirbagDriver Srs Airbag (Single Stage Inflation)Driver/Front Passenger AirbagsElectric Parking BrakeFront And Rear Side Curtain AirbagFront Side AirbagsHill Start AssistPassenger Srs Airbag Cut-Off DeviceRear Side AirbagsWhiplash Lessening Front Headrests
- Front Seat Belt With Emergency Locking RetractorHonda Super LocksImmobiliserMirrors Key Fob OperationRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Plastic Interior Panels
- 15" Steel WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1228 kgGross Vehicle Weight1710 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Loading Weight482 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)304 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load35 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1205 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.1
- Length4044 cmWidth1694 cmWheelbase2517 cmHeight1526 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)78.5 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)65.7 mpgEC Combined (mpg)117.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low80.7WLTP - MPG - Medium74.3WLTP - MPG - High72.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb62.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low3.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed109 mphEngine Power - BHP109 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW80 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT187Engine Torque - NM253 nmEngine Torque - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)73 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)89.5 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.5:1TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionI-MmdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage90000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719aNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power109Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front185/60 R15Tyre Size Rear185/60 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)82 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)56.3CO0.052 g/kmHC0.007NOx0.006WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low79WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium87WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High88WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb102
- Battery Capacity in kWh0.7Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.