Hyundai Kona Hatchback1.0T GDi Blue Drive Premium SE 5 Doors
- AlarmAlarm/immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goSmart key with keyless entry and engine start/stop button
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lights
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsAdjustable head restraintsLumbar supportDriver's electric adjustable lumbar supportIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix rear child seat fasteningsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatVentilated front seatsVentilated front seatsElectrically adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat electric adjustmentsElectrically adjustable passenger seatFront passenger's seat electric adjustmentsRear headrestsVertical adjustment rear head restraints
- Leather seat trimLeather upholsteryRear armrestRear centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjustable steering column
- PASPASCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterReverse parking aidRear parking sensorLane departure warningLane keep assistFront parking sensorFront parking sensorBlind spot informationBlind spot monitoringFront parking sensorParking system with rear camera and guidance system
- Roof railsRoof railsBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersLED 3rd brake lightRear spoiler with integrated LED brake light
- Traction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability controlABSAnti-lock brake system
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagAirbags - front, front side and curtain airbags
- Head up displayHead up DisplayWireless mobile phone chargingSmartphone wireless charging plateMobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android autoNavigation systemCentre console display - 8" touchscreen satellite navigation, mapcare, LIVE services
- ESPVehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsPower folding door mirrors
- Space saver spare wheelSteel space saver spare wheel
- Front electric windowsElectric front/rear windows with drivers one touch/anti-trap
- Alloy wheels18" alloy wheels
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB/aux input socketAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/phone controlsRadio/CDRDS radio with MP3 player3rd party sound systemKrell premium audio system with 8 speakers and subwoofer
- Climate controlAutomatic climate control with defog system for front windscreen
- Minimum Kerbweight1223Gross Vehicle Weight1775Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50Max. Towing Weight - Braked1200Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked600Max. Loading Weight552Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)334No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load80Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1116Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4165Width1800Wheelbase2600Width (including mirrors)2070Height1565Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)42.8EC Extra Urban (mpg)56.5EC Combined (mpg)50.4WLTP - MPG - Low37.7WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12Top Speed112Engine Power - BHP120Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW88Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT127Engine Torque - NM172Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG17.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71Cylinders - Stroke (mm)84CC998Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeK2
- Coin SeriesPremium SeCoin DescriptionGdi Blue DriveStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval Mileage160000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power120Badge Engine CC1.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)126Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb147
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.