Jaguar F-Pace Estate5.0 V8 550 SVR 5 Doors Auto AWD
- 11.4" Touchscreen3D Surround CameraAdaptive Cruise Control With Steering AssistAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth ConnectivityClear Exit MonitorDriver Alert SystemDriver Condition MonitorEcall Emergency Call SystemEco Driving Style AssistantElectric Power Assisted SteeringIncontrol RemoteInteractive Driver Display Instrument ClusterJaguar Toggle Shift SelectorLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistOutside Temperature GaugePersonalisation Profile ManagementPivi Pro Connected Navigation System With App Interface And Media StoragePower Tailgate/Boot LidPro Services And Wifi HotspotPush Button StarterRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorService Interval IndicatorSpeed Proportional SteeringStart Up Sequence With Movement In Dials And LightingTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerVoice Control System
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionAdaptive DynamicsAll Terrain Progress ControlAll Wheel Drive (Awd)Configurable DynamicsElectronic Active Differential With Torque Vectoring By Braking
- Am/Fm RadioBluetooth StreamingDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Dynamic Volume ControlIncontrol AppsIncontrol ProtectIpod Integration
- 'Svr' Badge3 Flash Lane Change Indicators3Rd Brake LightAnimated Directional IndicatorsApproach IlluminationAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsBody Colour Door MirrorsElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFront And Rear Wheel Arch SpatsGreen Tinted GlassHeated Front Windscreen + Heated Washer JetsHeated Rear Window With TimerJaguar Script And LeaperLed Tail LightsNon Acoustic Front WindscreenRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Metal Tread PlatesRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSvr Front Bumpers With Lower MeshesSwitchable Active Sports ExhaustTrailer Stability AssistVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 12V Power Point Front14 Way Electric Heated And Cooled Driver And Passenger Memory Performance Front Seats3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40:20:40 Svr Folding, Heated Rear Seats With Centre ArmrestAir Distribution SpeedBright Metal Foot PedalsCentre Armrest ConsoleCentre Console With Side StorageDeletion Loadspace Storage RailsDoor Sill Tread PlatesEbony Suede Cloth HeadliningElectrically Adjustable Steering ColumnFold Flat Front SeatsFront Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Door Storage SpaceFront Headrests With Svr EmbossingGlovebox Finisher With Jaguar ScriptHeated Steering WheelHooks In LoadspaceIlluminated GloveboxInterior Front Door Handles With Separate Locking SwitchesIsofix On Outer Rear SeatsJaguar SenseLuggage Tie Downs In LoadspaceMist SensingMultifunction Steering WheelOverhead Lighting ConsoleOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPassive Front Head RestraintsPerformace Style Individual Rear Seats For Outer PositionsRear Air VentsRear Armrest With Twin CupholdersRear Centre HeadrestRear Door Storage SpaceReversible Boot FloorSatin Chrome Gearshift PaddlesShopping Bag HookSingle Front Passenger SeatSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsSvr Front Fender With Functional VentsSvr Leather Steering Wheel With Monogram Dimple Finish And Drive SelectorSvr Lower Valance/SplitterSvr Luxury Carpet MatsSvr Vented BonnetTwin Front Cupholders With Cover
- Online Pack With Data Plan - F-PaceSv Exterior Pack - F Pace Svr
- 395Mm Front And Rear Brakes3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsAll Surface Progress Control (Aspc)Brake Pad Warning LightDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectric Parking Brake (Epb)Emergency Brake AssistFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Side AirbagsFull Length Side Window Curtain AirbagHill Launch AssistPower Operated Child LocksRed Brake CalipersTorque Vectoring BrakeTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserKeyless EntryKeyless StartLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter AlarmRemote Central LockingValet Mode
- Aluminium Technical Veneer
- Summer Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight2058 kgGross Vehicle Weight2590 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)83 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight532 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)613 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1440 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12
- Length4762 cmWidth2071 cmWheelbase2874 cmWidth (including mirrors)2175 cmHeight1670 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low14.9WLTP - MPG - Medium23.3WLTP - MPG - High27.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High24.8WLTP - MPG - Comb23.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL14.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH14.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL23.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH23.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL27.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH27.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL24.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH24.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL23.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH23.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low18.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb12.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL18.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH18.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH12.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH11.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL12.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH12.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4 secTop Speed178 mphEngine Power - BHP550 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW405 kwEngine Power - RPM6250 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)92.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)93 mmCC5000 ccCylinders8Cylinder LayoutV8Number of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesSvrCoin DescriptionV8 550 AwdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage105000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %72NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power550Badge Engine CC5.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5080Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb275WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH275WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL275
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Does it handle well?Yes. The F-PACE is still possibly the best car in its class to drive, helped by its lightweight aluminium underpinnings. It's certainly the best to ride in.What is the boot space?You get a reasonably-sized 650-litre boot, extendable to 1,740-litres via a 40:20:40-folding rear bench.What is the warranty?This comes with Jaguar’s usual 3 year / 100,000 mile warrant package.