Land Rover Defender Estate2.0 P400e X-Dynamic HSE 110 5 Doors Auto [6 Seat]
- 11.4" Touchscreen360 Degree Parking Aid3D Surround Camera With 360 View, 180 Rear View, Front Traffic Detection, Forward Vehicle Guidance, Tow Hitch Assist And Clear Sight Ground ViewAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayAssisted Tailgate With Soft CloseBlind Spot AssistBluetooth SystemBrake Pad Wear IndicatorClear Exit MonitorConnected Navigation ProDriver Condition MonitorElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Interactive Driver DisplayLane Keep AssistLess Ce Device ChargingPush Button StartRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerWade Sensing
- Adaptive DynamicsElectronic Air SuspensionHome Charging Cable Mode 2 BasicPublic Charging Cable
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Pivi Pro Connected
- Automatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Exposed Rear Recovery EyesCentre High Mounted Stop LightClearsight Interior Rear View MirrorElectric Heated/Power Fold Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti-TrapFollow Me Home LightingFront Fog LightsHeated Rear Window With TimerHeated WindscreenLed Tail LightsP400e BadgePrivacy GlassPuddle LightsRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsSolar Attenuating WindscreenTrailer Stability AssistX-Dynamic Badge
- 12V Power Socket In Loadspace14 Way Heated And Cooled Electric Adjustable Memory Front Seats With 4 Way Manual HeadrestsAir Quality SensorDurable Rubber Cabin FlooringDurable Rubber Loadspace FlooringElectric Reach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFootwell LightsFront Jump Seat And Folding Front Centre ArmrestFront Passenger Isofix Child Seat AttachmentHeated Steering WheelLess Wireless ChargerLoadspace HookMultifunction Steering WheelOverhead Stowage For SunglassesPremium Cabin LightingRear HeadrestsRear IsofixRear Reading LightsStorage GloveboxSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Zone Climate Control
- Online Pack With Data Plan - DefenderX-Dynamic Exterior Pack - Defender
- 6 X 3 Point SeatbeltsAbsBrake Hold FunctionCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Customer Configurable AutolockDriver And Passenger AirbagsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectric Parking Brake (Epb)Emergency BrakingEsp + Traction ControlFront Airbags With Passenger Seat Occupant DetectorHdc - Hill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPower Operated Child LocksRemote For (E-Call,Optimised Assistance Call,Incontrol App,Climate,Beep And Flash And Door)Rsc - Roll Stability ControlSeat Belt ReminderTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- AlarmImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLocking Wheel Nuts
- Minimum Kerbweight2548 kgGross Vehicle Weight3320 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight772 kgNo. of Seats6Max. Roof Load100 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.8
- Length5018 cmWidth2008 cmWheelbase3022 cmWidth (including mirrors)2105 cmHeight1967 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.6 secTop Speed119 mphEngine Power - BHP404 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW297 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio9.5:1TransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesX-Dynamic Hse 110Coin DescriptionP400eStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0746eService Interval Mileage21000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power400Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 Spoke Style 5098Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)120Battery Charge Type 1 kW7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh15.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL43WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH40WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH25WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL27
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb78WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL75WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH88
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb3.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH3.9WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb85.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL85.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH72.4
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.