Land Rover Discovery3.0 D300 SE Commercial Auto
- 11.4" Touchscreen3D Surround CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlBlind Spot AssistDriver Condition MonitorElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Front And Rear Parking AidsLane Keep AssistPivi Pro ConnectedPower Inner TailgateRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorRemoteRemote Boot ReleaseSpeed Proportional SteeringSport Shift SelectorTraffic Sign Recognition Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerTyre Pressure MonitorWade Sensing
- Android AutoApple CarplayDigital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabDynamic Volume ControlFront And Rear 12V With Front Usb Incl. Usb C In Centre Console, Usb C In Central Stowage, Usb A And C In Uip, 2 Usb C, 1 Usb A In R2 And 2 Usb In R3
- Acoustic Laminated WindscreenAnimated Directional IndicatorsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlight LevellingCentre High Mounted Stop LightD300 BadgeElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti-TrapHeated Rear WindowHeated WindscreenLed Tail LightsObscured Row 2 And Row 3 WindowsPrivacy GlassPuddle LightsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Wash WiperTreadplates With Metal InsertsVariable Intermittent Wiper
- Central Hinged Twin Lidded StorageFirst And Second Row Door BinsFixed Bulkhead Behind Row1Footwell LightsFront Passenger Seat Isofix PointsGlovebox StorageHigh Sided Rubber MatsIn-Facia StorageLoadspace HooksLoadspace LightLoadspace Rubber MatLockable Glove BoxLower Centre Console StorageLuggage Tie Downs In LoadspaceMulti Function Steering WheelOverhead Lighting ConsoleShopping Bag HookStandard Leather Steering WheelTwin Front Cupholders With CoverTwo Zone Climate ControlUnder Floor Stowage
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Discovery
- Customer Configurable AutolockElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront Side AirbagsPower Operated Child LocksSeat Belt Reminder
- ImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless Entry SystemLocking Wheel NutsPerimeter And Volumetric AlarmRemote Central Locking
- 12V Power SocketsAbs And EbaAdaptive DynamicsBrake Pre-Fill TechnologyCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Air SuspensionElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebd)Front Axle Open DifferentialGradient Acceleration ControlHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistParticulate Filter (Dpf)Push Button StartRoll Stability ControlTorque Vectoring BrakeTrailer Stability Assist
- All Terrain Tyres
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesVentilated DiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Battery AH90Front SuspensionAirRear SuspensionAirSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage21000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC3.0Badge Power300Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight2323 kgGross Vehicle Weight3150 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)89 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload827 kgLoad Space Volume2No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load80 kgPlated Front Axle1900Plated 2nd Axle1500Gross Train Weight6650 kg
- Length4956 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2000 cmWheelbase2923 cmWidth (including mirrors)2220 cmHeight1888 cmLoad Length1638 cmLoad Width1411 cmLoad Height842 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.41Front Overhang858Rear Overhang1175Lower Rear Door Width1150Upper Rear Door Width926Rear Door Height842Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.84
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.5WLTP - MPG - Comb33.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH32.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL33.3
- 0 to 626.8 secTop Speed130 mphBHP300 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW221 kwEngine Power RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT479Engine Torque NM650 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG66.3
- Bore83 mmStroke92.3 mmCC2996 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1Gears8 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 5123Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb222WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL222
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
There's nothing quite like a Land Rover Discovery and the improved version of this fifth generation model continues to offer the toughest, the most practical and the most capable choice in the large SUV sector. Enhancements include a smarter look, the adoption of MHEV mild hybrid engine technology and a much higher standard of media connectivity from the revised cabin....Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.