Free Home Charge Points Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the offer "Vanarama Free Home Charge Point" operated by Autorama UK Ltd. Your access to and use of the services set out are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the offer you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the offer.
"Vanarama Free Home Charge Point" is available to all Vanarama Customers who take delivery of a battery electric van or car on a new lease only, ordered from the Vanarama website www.Vanarama.com from 09/07/20.
The Supplier reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms & Conditions or the Services supplied as set out within this schedule at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at the Suppliers sole discretion.
· This offer is available on a battery electric van or car only
· You must qualify for the OLEV Home Charger Grant for the offer to be free.
· The offer entitles a customer to one untethered Indra "Smart Pro" Home Charge Point per lease of a battery electric van or car only
· £1049 is the RRP price of the Indra Smart Pro Charge Point. Vanarama will cover the cost of the Charge Point less the OLEV Home Charger Grant.
The offer is valid for a standard installation which is defined as follows:
The standard installation includes the following:
· The fitting of the ChargePoint on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable permanent structure
· Up to 15 meters of 6mm power cable, run and neatly clipped direct to the wall between the distribution board or electricity supply meter and the ChargePoint
· Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick, where needed
· The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the ChargePoint
· Up to five meters of white plastic conduit to conceal interior wiring
· The installation of earth electrode in the vicinity of the ChargePoint or an additional PEN fault detection device
· To be carried out by one installer in compliance with BS 7671:2018 and IET Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation 3rd Edition
· It also assumes that correct electrical connections and protections are available on the property and that no civil works, electrical remedial works or any other trades are required
Some conditions and limitations that you need to know about:
· The ChargePoint must be located in your designated off-street parking area and be fixed at a height where it can't be hit by a vehicle
· We can't, as part of the standard package, trench the cable underground or suspend it above ground - if something like this is required please contact us so that we can give you a quote in advance
· We can't run a cable under floorboards or through ducting / ceiling voids/wall voids without a draw cord (to pull the cable through), or if the floorboards have not been lifted. We can't take responsibility for reinstating flooring or other building materials wall voids after the cable has been laid
· Also note: Our Installers are not able to work in crawl spaces, on roofs or in lofts if it is deemed unsafe by them. Our Installers are not able to work in extreme weather (i.e. flooding or intense rain). If it is not safe to carry on, our Installers will do as much as they can and we will return at a later date
· If the installation requires additional work outside of the standard installation (as defined above) then the customer will be liable for the additional costs.
· If a customer wants to upgrade to a tethered smart home charge point, the customer will be liable for the additional charges and would need to arrange this with Charged EV
A customer orders a battery electric van or car to qualify for this offer. The customer is required to:
- Pay their agreed initial rental.
· A reoccurring monthly rental (agreed by the customer) for the vehicle will be taken by the finance provider once the vehicle has been delivered.
· Vanarama will send all of the accompanying docs confirming the offer at order confirmation stage.
· The validation & subsequent fulfilment of the Vanarama Free Home Charge Point offer is at the discretion of Vanarama – the provider's decision is final.
· If the installation of the Home Charge Point is completed prior to delivery of the vehicle or within Vanarama's return policy period and the lease is subsequently cancelled, the customer will be liable for the full cost of the charge point, installation, and the amount that would have been obtained via the OLEV grant scheme for the charge point. (Vanarama's return policy found here:
· In no event will the provider accept any liability for any losses or costs associated with delays in installation.
· Vanarama Free Home Charge Point offer is subject to all terms & conditions that apply to any leasing product provided by Vanarama. These terms & conditions can be found here:
General Vanarama Terms & Conditions
· The provider is Autorama UK Ltd T/A Vanarama Registered in England & Wales with registered number: 05137709. Registered office: Vanarama, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7DE, United Kingdom.
· Vanarama is the trading style of Autorama UK Ltd, who are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Our Financial Conduct Authority Register number is 630748).
· Vanarama Free Home Charge Point offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over.
· By ordering a vehicle, a customer is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms & conditions.
· The provider reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer & these terms & conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control.
· Any changes to the offer will be notified to customers as soon as possible by the provider.
· The provider is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this offer.
How to Claim
After placing an order for a battery electric van or car with one of our team, you will be sent an email containing a link to our trusted partner Charged EV's website where you will be able to continue the journey to claim your free Home Charge Point.
Battery electric vehicle:
A battery electric vehicle (BEV) is a type of vehicle that is powered by the energy stored in a rechargeable battery pack and does not have a secondary source of propulsion (internal combustion engine, hydrogen fuel cell, etc.).