Nissan Qashqai Hatchback1.3 DiG-T MH 158 Acenta Premium 5 Doors Xtronic
- 7" High Definition Full Colour Tft Screen CombimeterBlind Spot WarningDrive Modes (Sport, Normal, Eco, Snow)Electric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringEmergency And Breakdown CallIdle Stop/Start SystemIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Driver Alert SystemIntelligent Forward Collision WarningIntelligent Lane InterventionLane Departure PreventionLane Departure Warning SystemMaximum Speed LimiterPush Button StarterRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking SensorsTraffic Sign Recognition With Legal Speed AdjustmentTrip Computer
- 6 SpeakersAm/Fm Audio System With DabBluetooth Audio StreamingFront Usb Connections (Type-A And Type-C)
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Rear Wiper When ReversingBody Colour Mirror CapsBody Coloured Door HandlesBodyside MouldingsChrome Side Window FinisherElectric Auto Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door Mirrors With Led Turn IndicatorFollow Me Home HeadlightsHigh Beam AssistIntelligent Auto HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsOne Touch Front And Rear Electric Windows With Remote Opening And ClosingPartially Body Coloured BumpersRear Reversing Light (Bulb Lighting)Rear Roof SpoilerShark Fin AntennaSplash Free Rain Sensing WipersThree Blink Turn Signal
- 12V Power Socket In Dashboard And Luggage2 Way Electrical Driver Lumbar Adjustment2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Rear Headrests4 Grab Handles6 Luggage Hooks - 4 On Floor, 2 On Side60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCentre Console Storage TrayChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth Monoform UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDriver Seat Back PocketDual Zone Automatic Climate Control With Pollen FilterFront Centre Console And ArmrestFront CupholderFront Door With Bottle HoldersGlovebox With LightHard Trunk CoverHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsLeather Steering WheelLuggage Space LightingManually Adjustable Passenger (Slide Recline + Lifter)Multifunction Steering WheelPassenger Seat Back PocketRear Armrest With 2 CupholdersRear Door Bottle HoldersSteering Wheel Gearshift PaddlesSteering Wheel SwitchesSunglasses HolderTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering WheelTwo Rear Isofix Child Seat Anchorage Points With Top Tether
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersAbs, Esp, Ebd And Brake AssistActive Brake Limited SlipAuto Hold FunctionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCurtain And Front Side, Far Side AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDriver, Passenger And 2 Row Rear Seat Belt ReminderElectronic Parking BrakeFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Blind Spot InterventionIntelligent Front Emergency Braking With Pedestrian, Cyclist Recognition And Junction AssistIntelligent Rear Automatic BrakingTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Dynamic Control
- Capless Fuel FillerEngine ImmobiliserNissan I-KeyRemote Central Door Locking With DeadlockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1391 kgGross Vehicle Weight1985 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked725 kgMax. Loading Weight594 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)504 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1441 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4425 cmWidth1835 cmWheelbase2665 cmWidth (including mirrors)2084 cmHeight1625 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Medium47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb44.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min44.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP158 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW116 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT199Engine Torque - NM270 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG27.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.4 mmCC1332 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeHr13
- Coin SeriesAcenta PremiumCoin DescriptionDig-T Mh 158Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power158Badge Engine CC1.3 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R17Tyre Size Rear215/65 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)65CO0.195 g/kmHC0.013NOx0.012HC+NOx0.025WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min142
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.