Skoda Scala Hatchback 1.5 TSI Monte Carlo 5 Doors
- AlarmAlarmRemote central lockingRemote central locking with 2 remote folding keysRemote central lockingSAFE function for remote central locking
- Door mirrors electrically foldableElectric folding door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lights
- PASPASLane departure warningLane assist
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholsteryFront armrestFront centre armrest with stitching
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interface2 USB - C ports
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- Rear headrestsThird rear headrestFront head restraintsFront head restraintsSports seatsFront sport seatsLumbar supportManual lumbar support for front seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX for rear passenger seat
- Curtain airbagsCurtain airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagFront head and side airbagsPassenger airbagPassenger airbag switch off function
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Space saver spare wheelTemporary space saver wheel
- Alloy wheels18" Vega alloy wheels in black
- Electric sunroofExterior design pack - Scala
- Navigation systemAmundsen satellite navigation with 9.2" glass colour touchscreen with virtual cockpit, web radio and traffic sign recognition
- Minimum Kerbweight1223Gross Vehicle Weight1706Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52.5Max. Towing Weight - Braked1250Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked620Max. Loading Weight483Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)467No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1410Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4362Width1793Wheelbase2649Width (including mirrors)1988Height1474Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)44.1EC Extra Urban (mpg)70.6EC Combined (mpg)57.7WLTP - MPG - Low37.7WLTP - MPG - Medium50.4WLTP - MPG - High58.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min37.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max34.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min58.9WLTP - MPG - High - Max49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.2Top Speed137Engine Power - BHP150Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW110Engine Power - RPM5000Engine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9CC1498Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesMonte CarloCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eTiming Belt Interval Mileage112000NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %81NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R18Tyre Size Rear205/45 R18Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleVegaAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)112Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.017HC+NOxNParticles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min127
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.