Subaru Levorg Tourer2.0i GT 5 Doors Lineartronic
- 5.9" Lcd Multi Information Display - Front View Monitor, Fuel Economy, Eco-Evaluation, Driving Condition, Clock/Outside Temperature And Maintenance7" Multifunction Colour Touch ScreenApple Car Play/Android AutoAutomatic Start/Stop SystemBluetooth Handsfree Phone ConnectionElectro Luminescent Gauges With 3.5" Colour Lcd DisplayEyesight - Adaptive Cruise Control, Pre-Collision Braking/Throttle, Lane Sway/Departure Warning, Lane Keep Assist + Lead Vehicle Start AlertFuel Lid Lock ReleaseReversing CameraSatellite Navigation SystemSeatbelt Indicator LightService IndicatorSi-Drive (Subaru Intelligent Drive) Intelligent Mode & Sport ModeSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringSubaru Rear Vehicle Detection - Blind Spot Monitoring, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic AlertSystems With Voice RecognitionTrip Computer
- Dual Usb Ports And Auxiliary Jack In Centre PanelDual Usb Ports For Rear PassengersDual Usb Ports In Centre ConsoleSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsSubaru Infotainment And Audio System With 1Cd And 6 Speakers
- Automatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Led HeadlightsAutomatic Rain Sensing Windscreen WipersBody Colour BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Rear Window DefrosterFront/Rear Side Power Windows Auto Up/Down Function With Pinch ProtectionHeated Door MirrorsHeated Rear Window With TimerHigh Beam AssistIntermittent Front And Rear Wash/WipeLed Front Fog LightsOne Touch Lane Change IndicatorsPop-Up Headlight WashersPower Folding Door Mirrors With Built-In Led IndicatorsPrivacy Glass For Rear Doors, Rear Quarters And Rear WindowRear Fog LightsRoof SpoilerShark Fin AntennaSide Sill SpoilersSmart Rear View MirrorSteering Responsive HeadlightsTwin Tailpipe MufflerWindscreen Wiper De-Icer
- 40/20/40 Split Folding And Reclining Rear Seats8 Way Power Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar SupportAluminium PedalsBoot HooksBoot Under Floor StorageCentre Console Storage BoxDefroster Vents For Front And Side WindowsDoor Pockets With Bottle HolderDriver And Passenger Illuminated Vanity MirrorDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningDust/Pollen FiltersFront ArmrestFront Console Cup HoldersFront Head RestraintsFront Map LightsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Adapted Child Seat Anchors With Tether AnchorsLeather Sports Steering Wheel And Gearshift Knob With Blue StitchingLeather Upholstery With Blue Overstitching + Front Sports SeatsLuggage Area LampLuggage HooksPaddle Shift ControlsRear Passenger Heating DuctsRear Seat Headrests For 3 Seating PositionsRear Seat Release In Boot SpaceRetractable Parcel ShelfSeat Back PocketsSide Door Reinforcement BeamsStainless Steel Front Door SillsSteering Column Support BeamTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering WheelTwo 12 Volt Power Outlets In Instrument Panel And Centre ConsoleWelcome Lighting
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs (Anti-Lock Braking System) With Ebfd (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)Active Torque VectoringAuto Vehicle HoldChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain Srs AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistFront Side Srs Airbags (Driver & Front Passenger)Front Srs AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners And Load LimitersKnee Srs AirbagSafety Pedal SystemTyre Pressure MonitorWhiplash Reducing Front Seats
- Keyless Entry And Push Button Start SystemRemote Control Central LockingThatcham Category 1 Alarm + Immobiliser
- Svdc - Subaru Vehicle Dynamics Control
- 18" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1564 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)522 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1446 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4690 cmWidth1780 cmWheelbase2650 cmWidth (including mirrors)1987 cmHeight1490 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low22WLTP - MPG - Medium34.6WLTP - MPG - High39.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High32.7WLTP - MPG - Comb32.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.7
- Top Speed121 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM6200 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT146Engine Torque - NM198 nmEngine Torque - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)84 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90 mmCC1995 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutFlat 4Number of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeFb16
- Coin SeriesGtStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eBadge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R18Tyre Size Rear225/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)167 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb196
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.