Tesla Model 3 SaloonLong Range AWD 4 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlESPTraction controlESC - Electronic Stability Control + traction controlCollision avoidance brakingAutomatic emergency braking and collision avoidance
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless entry and remote climate control with app
- PASPASReverse parking aidReverse parking aidCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlReverse parking aidRear parking sensorLane departure warningLane departure warning systemFront parking sensorFront parking sensorTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionPASAdaptive steeringPark assist cameraPark assist cameraRear cross traffic cameraRear cross traffic camera
- Front electric windowsElectric front windowsRear electric windowsRear electric windows
- Trip computerTrip computerBlind spot informationBLIS (Blind spot information system)Service indicatorService indicatorNavigation systemStandard maps and navigation
- Rear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraintsHeated front seatPremium heated seating and cabin materials throughout including open pore wood decor and two rear USBsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat anchor pointsHeated front seat12-way power adjustable heated front and rear seats
- Bluetooth connectionMobile telephone preparation
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted controlsAudio remote controlAudio remote controlDVDDVD SystemDigital radioDAB Digital radioMedia storageMedia storageRadio/CDMusic, FM radio and media over bluetooth connectionOEM sound systemPremium audio with 14 speakers, 1 subwoofer, 2 amps and immersive sound
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Front armrestFront armrestLeather seat trimMatt black interior trimPASPower adjustable steering wheelFixed panoramic glass roofTinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protectionWireless mobile phone chargingCentre console with inductive charging mats for 2 smartphones and microsuede wrapUSB/iPod interface2 high-powered USB ports and 1 USB port in glove compartment
- Drivers airbag8 AirbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitor3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seat belts
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED HeadlightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lampsAutomated High-beam assistAutomated High beam assist
- Electric tailgatePower boot lidSteer-by-wire technologySteer-by-wire technologyElectric hinged side doors - rearElectric hinged side doors - rearElectric hinged side doors - frontElectric hinged side doors - frontFront cross traffic cameraFront cross traffic camera
- Electric door mirrorsAuto dimming, power folding and heated side mirrors
- 2 zone climate control2 zone climate control
- Minimum Kerbweight1847 kgGross Vehicle Weight2265 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Max. Loading Weight418 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)542 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4694 cmWidth1849 cmWheelbase2875 cmWidth (including mirrors)2088 cmHeight1443 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies-EC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.2 secTop Speed145 mphEngine Power - BHP351 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW258 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT299Engine Torque - NM406 nmEngine Torque - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG41.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)-Cylinders - Stroke (mm)-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Camshaft-Fuel Delivery-Catalytic Convertor-Compression Ratio-TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code-
- Coin SeriesLong RangeCoin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years4 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage50000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750dService Interval Mileage25000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %94NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power351Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size Spare-Wheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAeroAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro Emissions-Noise Level dB(A)-CO-HC-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)454Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)107Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)36Battery Charge Type 3 kW120Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)27Battery Charge Type 4 kW250Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage120000Battery Capacity in kWh78Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb580WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb360
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 4 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far does it go on a single charge?Quite a long way – 348 miles when fully charged. A real-world range is more in the region of 250 miles. Throw in a bit of motorway use and that figure would probably fall to under 200 miles.How long does the battery take to charge?You can charge the battery half way in about 30 minutes using Tesla's 'supercharger' charging stations.Will it feel different from my current car?Yes. To get in and start the car you don't need anything as old fashioned as a key - or even a key fob. When you take delivery, simply download the appropriate app, then put a special credit card in your wallet and have it with you at all times - that's all you'll need.How does it feel to drive?It has superbly accurate steering and there’s a very well modulated set of brakes. There’s quite a lot of tyre and wind roar and firm-ish damping contributes to excellent body control through the turns, but doesn't crash too much through pot holes or over speed bumps.What’s it like inside?The Model 3 is a five-seat saloon that measures in a 4.7m long - fractionally more than a BMW 3 Series. It's much more spacious inside than one of those; it would be of course. There aren't as many mechanical bits to fit inside, freeing up space for the passenger compartment and the boot.