Toyota Yaris Hatchback1.5 Hybrid Excel 5 Doors CVT [Panoramic Roof]
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAdjustable Speed Limit With Speed WarningBlind Spot MonitoringBluetooth ConnectivityColour Binocular Inspired Displays With Digital SpeedometerE-CallElectric Power SteeringFront And Rear Parking Sensors With Intelligent Clearance Sonar With Automatic BrakingHybrid Energy DisplayMulti Information Display Switches On Steering WheelReversing CameraSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoToyota Touch 2 With Dab
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 Speakers8" Multimedia Display Touch ScreenUsb Connection
- Acoustic Windscreen GlassAuto Windscreen WipersAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatically Retractable Door MirrorsBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam ProtectionFull Led Rear LightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed High Mounted Stop LampPainted Front GrillePanoramic SunroofRear Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam ProtectionRear Privacy GlassRear SpoilerSatin Lower Front GrilleShark Fin AntennaTurning Signal Integrated Indicators In Door Mirrors
- 3 Adjustable Rear Headrests3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustbale Boot HeightCoat Hooks In Rear Grab HandlesCup Holders (2 Front & Door)Data Communication Module (Dcm) Connected ServicesDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFabric Seat With Partial Synthetic Leather UpholsteryFront ArmrestFront Sport SeatsGloveboxHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatIsofix Seat FixingLeather GearshiftMap Pockets On The Backs Of The Front SeatsPollen FilterShopping Bag HooksTilt/Telescopic Steering Column
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistActive HeadrestsElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake Light System (Ebs)Front Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Rear Child Proof Door LocksRear Seat Belt ReminderSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) 8 Airbags: Driver & Passenger's Airbags, Dual Side Curtain Airbags, Side Impact Airbags, Front Centre AirbagToyota Safety Sense 2, Precollison + Night Time Pedestrian & Cyclist Detection, Lane Trace Assist, Auto High Beam, Intelligent Acc & Road Sign AssistTyre Pressure Warning System
- Alarm/ImmobiliserKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button StartRemote Powered Central Double Locking Doors
- Satin Chrome Interior StylingSoft Touch Instrument Panel
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1090 kgGross Vehicle Weight1615 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36 litresMax. Loading Weight525 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)270 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length3940 cmWidth1745 cmWheelbase2560 cmHeight1505 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low80.7WLTP - MPG - Medium80.7WLTP - MPG - High72.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High51.4WLTP - MPG - Comb65.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL80.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH76.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL80.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH74.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL72.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL65.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH57.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low3.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium3.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL3.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH3.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL3.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH3.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH4.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7 secTop Speed109 mphEngine Power - BHP116 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT89Engine Torque - NM120 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG12.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)97.6 mmCC1490 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeM15a-Fxe
- Coin SeriesExcel [pan Roof]Coin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power116Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)98 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low78WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium78WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High89WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb98WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL78WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH83WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL78WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH85WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL89WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH99WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL98
- Battery Capacity in kWh0.9Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.