Search for the best van and pickup leasing deals.

Ask the Experts

  • What happens if I lease a vehicle and it is written off after an accident. My insurance company will pay the pre accident value to you. Will there be any other costs?

    Rob Cox

    Our expert Rob answered...

    Hi Chris, thanks for your question. Many insurance companies will have different agreements in place and its always worth checking with your own provider what they will cover on your agreement. We offer a great product called GAP insurance. With Finance GAP Insurance, you can insure against the difference (up to a maximum of £20,000) between your Insurance Company pay-out and the amount you owe to the Finance Company. Once an order has been placed, a member of our dedicated GAP team will be in contact to discuss your options. Kind regards, Rob.

    Question asked 13/03/2018
View other recently asked questions