Citroen E-Berlingo M800 100kW 50kWh Enterprise Edition Auto
- Citroen Connect Box With Emergency And Assistance SystemCruise Control With Programmable Speed LimiterElectric Power Assisted Steering With Height And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelMulti-Function Trip ComputerTyre Pressure Monitor
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- Automatic LightsElectric Front Windows With One Touch OperationElectrically Adjustable Door Mirrors With Temperature SensorHeight Adjustable Halogen Headlights With Automatic Illumination And Integrated Daytime Running Lights (Drls)High Level Third Brake LightNearside Side Sliding DoorSide Rubbing StripsTwo Speed Intermittent Front WipersVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 12 Volt Socket In Dashboard6 Floor Mounted Load Securing Rings6 Load Tie-Down Hooks In Cargo AreaAir ConditioningCarpet Floor In CabinCup Holders For Driver And Passenger On Either Side Of The DashboardCuritiba Cloth UpholsteryFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderOverhead Storage Shelf In CabinRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningTopbox Storage Compartment
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning Lights On Major DecelerationDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver/Passenger Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimetric And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved Alarm With Tilt SensorRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyThatcham Approved Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- 7.4Kw Single Phase Onboard ChargerCharging Cable (Type 2 Mode 3)Electronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And EbfdRapid Charging Port With Ccs Connector
- Minimum Kerbweight1590 kgGross Vehicle Weight2390 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload800 kgLoad Space Volume3.3No. of Seats2Plated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3140 kg
- Length4403 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1848 mmWheelbase2785 mmWidth (including mirrors)2107 mmHeight1840 mmLoad Length1817 mmLoad Width1550 mmLoad Height1236 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.82Front Overhang892Rear Overhang726Side Load Door Width675Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Upper Rear Door Width1087Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height548Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionTrailing ArmSteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC0.0Badge Power136Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark3Relative HeightH1Relative LengthL1
- Top Speed84 mphBHP136 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW100 kwEngine Power RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT192Engine Torque NM260 nmEngine Torque RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque MKG26.5
- CC1 ccGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW1.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1860Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)450Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)30Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH22.7Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City409WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH350WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL444WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb277WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH245WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL293WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City254WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH218WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL276WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb172WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH152WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL182Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Electrification's current for MPV buyers. Jonathan Crouch looks at Citroen's e-Berlingo
Ten Second Review
The electrified version of Citroen's Berlingo small MPV has remarkably few compromises if you're looking for a family EV. So if you can afford the price premium and cope with the 174 mile driving range, it might be tempting a option if you're looking for a full-electric comp...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.