Citroen E-Dispatch M1000 100kW 75kWh Van Enterprise Pro Auto
- Battery Charge WarningCitroen Connect Box With Emergency And Assistance SystemClockCruise Control With Speed LimiterMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerOil Level Warning LightOutside Temperature GaugePasRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Service IndicatorSide Indicator Warning
- 2 Speed Intermittent Front WipersBlack Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch & Anti Pinch FunctionFront Windows Tinted To 30 Percentage OpacityHeight Adjustable Halogen HeadlightsHigh Level Third Brake LightLaminated Acoustic WindscreenPreparation For Towbar-Wiring And Connector For Towbar InterfaceReversing LightsTwin Sliding Side DoorsVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 6 Load Tie-Down Hooks In Cargo AreaClosed Upper And Open Lower GloveboxesCup Holders For Driver And Passenger In Top Of DashboardDashboard Storage AreasFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinHeight Adjustable Head Restraints For Driver And Front Passengers SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLarge Courtesy LightsLoad Compartment Interior LightMica Cloth/Vinyl UpholsteryModuwork - Dual Passenger Seat, Foldup Outer Seat, Folding Table In Central Seat, Under Seat Storage,Height Adj Drivers Seat With Lumbar Adj & ArmrestRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningStorage Under Squab Of Central Passenger Seat
- Visibility Pack With Automatic Lights - Dispatch
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAutomatic Fuel Cut Off & Door UnlockingDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver And Front Passenger's Airbags With Passenger's Airbag Deactivate SwitchHeight-Adjustable 3-Point Pre-Tensioner Seat Belts With Force LimiterUnfastened Seat Belt Warning For Driver And Passengers
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimeter And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyRolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- 12V Socket In Cabin12V Socket In Cargo AreaElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And EbfdMode 3 Charging Cable For Wall Box
- Full Size Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight2025 kgGross Vehicle Weight3025 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1000 kgLoad Space Volume5.3No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1800Gross Train Weight4025 kg
- Length4959 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1920 mmWheelbase3275 mmWidth (including mirrors)2204 mmHeight1899 mmLoad Length2512 mmLoad Width1628 mmLoad Height1397 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang803Side Load Door Width935Side Load Door Height1241Lower Rear Door Width1282Upper Rear Door Width1282Rear Door Height1220Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power136Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark3Relative HeightH1Relative LengthL2
- Top Speed81 mphBHP136 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW100 kwEngine Power RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT192Engine Torque NM260 nmEngine Torque RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque MKG26.5
- CC1 ccGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh75Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW1.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change1-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2520Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)680Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)45Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL24.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH29.5Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City430WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH337WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL477WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb315WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH285WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL339WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City267WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH209WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL296WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb196WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH177WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL211Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side FrontMaximum Charging Rate - kW100
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Citroen reckons that this third generation Dispatch van is its most important commercial vehicle for two decades. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
The Dispatch is Citroen's idea of what a medium-sized van should be and goes up against some tough LCV rivals in this sector like Ford's Transit Custom and Volkswagen's Transporter. Style, size and technolog...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Initial inspection at 12,500 miles/1 year (whichever comes sooner). The main services on the E-Dispatch are at 25,000 miles/2 years (whichever comes sooner).How long is the warranty on this van?This Citroen e-Dispatch has a 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty, whichever comes first.How many miles can this van do on a single charge?This e-Dispatch has an official range between charges of between 177 to 211 miles.What is this van's maximum payload?This model of the e-Dispatch has a payload of 1000kgs