Citroen Dispatch Xl1400 2.0 BlueHDi 145 Van Driver Edition
- Citroen Connect Box With Emergency And Assistance SystemLocking Fuel CapMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerMultimedia Navi Pro Including Fully Integated European Sat Nav System And Multimedia Audio System With 7" TouchscreenPasRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Tyre Pressure Monitor
- 2 Speed Intermittent Front WipersElectric Front Windows With One Touch & Anti Pinch FunctionFront Windows Tinted To 30 Percentage OpacityHeight Adjustable Halogen HeadlightsHigh Level Third Brake LightLaminated WindscreenPreparation For Towbar-Wiring And Connector For Towbar InterfaceTwin Sliding Side DoorsVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 8 Load Tie-Down Hooks In Cargo AreaClosed Upper And Open Lower GloveboxesCup Holders For Driver And Passenger In Top Of DashboardDashboard Storage AreasDrivers Seat With Height, Reach, Rake, Lumbar Adjustment And ArmrestFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinHeight Adjustable Head Restraints For Driver And Front Passengers SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelMica Cloth/Vinyl UpholsteryModuwork - Dual Passenger Seat, Foldup Outer Seat, Folding Table In Central Seat, Under Seat Storage,Height Adj Drivers Seat With Lumbar Adj & ArmrestRemote Temperature Pre-ConditioningStorage Under Squab Of Central Passenger Seat
- City Pack - Dispatch
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAutomatic Fuel Cut Off & Door UnlockingDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver And Front Passenger's Airbags With Passenger's Airbag Deactivate SwitchHeight-Adjustable 3-Point Pre-Tensioner Seat Belts With Force LimiterUnfastened Seat Belt Warning For Driver And Passengers
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphPerimeter And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved AlarmRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyRolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- 12V Socket In Cabin12V Socket In Cargo AreaElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And Ebfd
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb199 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh214 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel189 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh236Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel212Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh188Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel163Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh235Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel210Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh204Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel175
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore85 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1997 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke88 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel8.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh7.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel6.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh31.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel39.2Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh31.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel34.9Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh39.5Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel45.4Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh31.5Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel35.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh36.3Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel42.3
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power145Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic Converter And EgrFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Front/Side Impact - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvBronzeNcap Pedestrian - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %24Rear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL3Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years2 yearsSteeringPasVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp144 bhpEngine Power Kw106 kwEngine Power Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft251 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg34.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm340 nmEngine Torque Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed106 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Alloy
- Front Overhang881 mmHeight1935 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5309 mmLoad Height1397 mmLoad Length2862 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258 mmLoad Width1636 mmLower Rear Door Width1282 mmRear Door Height1220 mmRear Overhang1153 mmSide Load Door Height1241 mmSide Load Door Width935 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12Upper Rear Door Width1282 mmWheelbase3275 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1920 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2204 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresGross Train Weight5000 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgLoad Space Volume6.1Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1692 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1408 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1800Plated Front Axle1500
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Citroen reckons that this third generation Dispatch van is its most important commercial vehicle for two decades. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
The Dispatch is Citroen's idea of what a medium-sized van should be and goes up against some tough LCV rivals in this sector like Ford's Transit Custom and Volkswagen's Transporter. Style, size and technology are all factors...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.