Citroen Relay 35 Heavy L42.2 BlueHDi H2 Van 140ps Enterprise Edition
- Battery Charge WarningCruise Control With Variable Speed LimiterDoor Open Warning For Cab DoorsGearshift IndicatorHandbrake On Warning LightLocking Fuel CapLow Fuel Warning LightOil Level IndicatorPower Steering (Non Variable)Rear Parking Distance SensorRev Counter, Trip Computer, Water Temperature And Fuel GuageSeatbelt Warning IndicatorTelematics Box For Free2move Connect Fleet Services
- 7" Colour Touchscreen With Dab Radio, Integrated Satellite Navigation, Bluetooth Handsfree, Usb Socket And Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsMirrorscreen With Apple Carplay And Android Auto
- Electric Front WindowsHalogen Headlights With Clear Polycarbonate LensesLaminated WindscreenNearside Sliding Side Loading DoorNon Automatic 2 Speed Intermittent Front Windscreen WipersRemote Headlight Adjustment From FaciaSide Rubbing StripsTinted WindowsTwin Lens Door Mirrors With Electrically Adjustable And Heated Upper Mirror
- 10 Tie-Down HooksBulb Out Warning For Side Light,Headlamp And IndicatorsCentral Dash Folding ClipboardDrivers Seat With Height, Rake, Lumbar And Reach Adjustment, And Drivers Armrest, With Storage Compartment Under SeatLoad Compartment Interior LightLower Central Glovebox With Dashboard Tablet HolderMagnet Cloth UpholsteryManual Air Conditioning For Cab Area With GloveboxNon Illuminated Lockable Glove BoxNon Slip Hardwearing Front Cabin Floor CoveringPassenger Grab HandleReach Adjustable Steering ColumnTwo Cup Holders And Mobile Phone Storage In Centre Of Lower DashboardTwo Load Area Lights
- Drivers Airbag
- High Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With 3 Button PlipLights On AlarmLocking For CabPerimetric Alarm And DeadlocksThatcham Rolling Transponder ImmobiliserVisible Vehicle Identification Number (Vin)
- AbsElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebfd)Electronic Stability Control (Esc)Emergency Brake AssistHill Start Assist
- Steel Wheel Centre Cap
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear DrumsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage32000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %20Badge Engine CC2.2Badge Power140Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark2NCAP Overall Rating - LCVBronzeRelative HeightH2Relative LengthL4
- Minimum Kerbweight2090 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1410 kgLoad Space Volume15No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load120 kgPlated Front Axle2100Plated 2nd Axle2400Gross Train Weight6500 kg
- Length6363 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)2050 mmWheelbase4035 mmWidth (including mirrors)2508 mmHeight2522 mmLoad Length4070 mmLoad Width1870 mmLoad Height1932 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb14.24Front Overhang948Rear Overhang1380Side Load Door Width1250Side Load Door Height1755Lower Rear Door Width1562Upper Rear Door Width1562Rear Door Height1790Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1422Turning Circle - Wall to Wall14.46
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH12.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH25.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH22WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL40.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH28.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH26.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL36.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH28.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL41.4
- Top Speed99 mphBHP140 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW103 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT251Engine Torque NM340 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG34.7
- Bore85 mmStroke96 mmCC2179 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.1:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine CodesDw12rud
- Tyre Size Front215/75 R16Tyre Size Rear215/75 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)70CO0.014 g/kmNOx0.035HC+NOx0.039Particles0.001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb244WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH289WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL244WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH336WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH262WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH275WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH260WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL179
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
Sharing a platform with the Peugeot Boxer and Fiat Ducato, Citroen's Relay scores with keen pricing and strong equipment levels. If you thought this sector of the commercial vehicle market began and ended with the Ford Transit, you'll find the Relay offers a wholly convincing alternative, with features you wouldn't expect at this price point. Thanks to a frugal pair of...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.