Ford Transit Custom 320 L2 Fwd2.0 EcoBlue 130ps Low Roof D/Cab Limited Van Auto
- Easy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEmbedded ModemFord Eco ModePasSelectable Drive ModeTrip ComputerVehicle Maintenance Monitor
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- 180 Degree Rear Cargo Check ArmsAutomatic Headlamps With Follow Me HomeAutomatic Lights And WipersAutomatic Windshield WiperBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Body Side MouldingsBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Lift/Decklid Exterior HandlesBody Coloured Rear BumpersChormed Grille With 3 BarsDelete Roof Mounted Turn SignalsDigital Rear View MirrorDoor Open Tyre Carrier DropDriver Only Power Front Window With One Touch DownEmergency Brake Light FlashingHeadlamp LevellingHigh Mounted Stop LampIntermittent Front Wash/WipeIntermittent Variable Windshield WiperKerbside Side Load DoorsLow Roof LinePassenger Side Sliding Load Door With Track CoverQuad Beam HeadlampsRear Cargo Hinged DoorRear Door Edge Warn ReflectorsRear MudflapsRear Splash GuardsRestricted Side Load Door OpeningTutone Painted Plastic Front BumperWide Bodyside Body Coloured Moulding
- 2 Interior Grab Handles2Nd Row Three Seat Wide Bench2Nd/3Rd Row Courtesy Light4 Load Compartment Tie Down LoopsAssist HandleB Pillar Assist HandleCloth UpholsteryColour Keyed Exterior PackDriver And Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsExtended Carpet Inside Floor Cover With Rubber RearExtended Molded HeadlinerFloorwell LightsFront Manual Air ConditioningFront Splash Guards/Mud FlapsGlazed BulkheadHeader Mounted Courtesy Lights - 2 Map LightsHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsIlluminated FootwellInternal Grab HandlesIsofix Child Seat Attachments - Centre And Offside 2Nd Row SeatsLed Load Compartment LightLockable Glove BoxMap Reading LightsMolded Gear Shift KnobPassenger Underseat Storage BoxReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Coat HookRecirculation HeaterSide Rear Door Trim Panel - Level 1Sunglasses Roof StorageTool KitWasher Tank Level Warning Lamp
- Interior Trim Accent Pack C - Transit CustomRear Seat Pack 3 - Transit Custom
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsDrivers AirbagDual Note Electric HornFront Active Seat BeltsFront Passenger Airbag Restraint With Driver/Passenger Front Seat Belt Buckle Pretensioner And Passenger Air Bag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Drivers Seatbelt MountPassenger Seatbelt Height AdjRear Seat BeltsSeatbelt Remainder For Driver And Passenger
- Auto Locking On Drive-AwayAuto RelockingConfigurable Unlocking 2Locking Wheel Lug NutMulti Channel Door Entry Remote And 3 Button Key FobPower Door Dead LocksPower Lock GroupRemote Central LockingThatcham Category 1 AlarmTwo Step Door Unlock System
- 2 12V Sockets80 Litre Fuel TankAbsAuto Start/Stop SystemDiesel Particulate FilterEspEsp + EbaExtra Heavy Duty AlternatorMechanical Parking BrakeNon Limited Slip Front AxleRoll Stability ControlSide Wind MitigationStandard Duty Suspension
- 16" 6.5 Alloy WheelsFull Wheelcovers
- Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage150000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120NCAP Safety Assist %63Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power130Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark1NCAP Overall Rating - LCVGold
- Minimum Kerbweight2202 kgGross Vehicle Weight3200 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload998 kgLoad Space Volume4.4No. of Seats6Plated Front Axle826Plated 2nd Axle1725Gross Train Weight4200 kg
- Length5340 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1986 mmWheelbase3300 mmWidth (including mirrors)2272 mmHeight1979 mmLoad Length1944 mmLoad Width1775 mmLoad Height1406 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.8Front Overhang1012Rear Overhang1028Lower Rear Door Width1404Upper Rear Door Width1404Rear Door Height1347Load Deck Height536Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1351Turning Circle - Wall to Wall13.4
- ECNoEC Urban36.7 mpgEC Extra Urban45.6 mpgEC Combined41.5 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH10.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL9.5WLTP - MPG - Comb33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH28.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEH37.2WLTP - MPG - High - TEL41.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH27.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL29.7
- BHP130 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW96 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT284Engine Torque NM385 nmEngine Torque MKG39.3
- CC1996 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO2176 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb221WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH234WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL182
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ford's Transit Custom one-tonne mid-sized van offers an even stronger LCV proposition with smarter styling and frugal electrified engine technology. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
Ford's Transit has ruled the British large LCV market for around half a century, its very name synonymous with its purpose. In the past, this may have had a great deal...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?The Ford Transit Custom has a service interval of 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first although Ford recommend an annual inspection service in addition.How long is the warranty on this van?This Ford Transit Custom has a 3 year / 100,000 mile warranty, whichever comes first.How many miles per gallon can this van do?Official fuel consumption figures for this model of Ford Transit Custom are from 27.2 to 41.5mpg.What is this van's maximum payload?This model of the Ford Transit Custom has a payload of 997kg.What driver assistance technology does the Ford Transit Custom have as standard?As standard, all Ford Transit Customs will have the following driver tech installed: Ford's excellent Sync infotainments system with integrated 4.2-inch screen, DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, steering wheel controls and two 12v power sockets. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Ford Transit Custom?Every Ford Transit Custom comes with a 3-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer's warranty. You also get a 12-year anti-corrosion warranty for the bodywork. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Ford Transit Custom have as standard?Every Ford Transit Custom comes with remote locking, and electronic stability control (ESC) that adjusts itself depending on how heavily loaded the van is. Transit Customs all come with crosswind assistance technology as standard - one of very few vans in the market to come with it at the base level. All models also get Ford's clever Roll Stability Control system (which helps keep the vehicle from toppling on steep corners) and Trailer Sway Stabilisation (which - you guessed it - stops an already-swaying trailer from swaying even more).How many doors does the Ford Transit Custom have?All Ford Transit Customs come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Ford Transit Custom 320 L2 FWD's maximum payload?The Ford Transit Custom 320 L2 FWD can carry a maximum payload of up to 1232kg (but be aware that this will need to include the weight of the driver and any passengers). Manual transmission models can carry the full 1232kg, while the automatic models can carry 1148kg. If you choose an EcoBlue Hybrid model with manual transmission, you'll be able to carry 1169kg. And finally, if you choose the Sport trim level with automatic transmission, you'll be able to carry up to 1113kg.