Ford E-Transit 350 L2 Rwd135kW 68kWh H3 Leader Van Auto
- Emergency Brake WarningPasTrip ComputerWarning Lights
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- 180 Degree Opening Rear DoorsHigh Mounted Stop LampHigh Roof LineKerbside Side Load DoorsPower WindowsRear Bumper With Integral StepWide Bodyside Mouldings
- Dual Passenger Seat Tray And TableGlovebox (A4 Documents Size)Radio With Remote StalksReach And Rake Adjustable Steering Column
- Seatbelt Reminder On Front Seats And Fixed Rear Seats
- 2 X 12V Power OutletsAbs + Esp + Hill Start AssistElectronic Parking BrakeHeavy Duty Front AxleSide Wind Mitigation
- 16" Steel WheelsSingle Rear Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh68Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)492Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)34Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change15-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw115Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeCcs Type 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw115Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity68Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City401Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb254Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High175Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High290Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low447Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium375Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City249Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb158Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Extra High109Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High180Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low278Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium233
- CoNot AvailableCo20HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Automatic TransmissionYesBoreNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCooling SystemNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableEngine CodesNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableFuel TypeNot AvailableGears1 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableStrokeNot AvailableValve GearNot Available
- EcNot AvailableEc CombinedNot AvailableEc Extra UrbanNot AvailableEc UrbanNot Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine CcccBadge Power184Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemNot AvailableFront BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark4Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvGoldNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %60Rear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsRelative HeightH3Relative LengthL2Running Cost League HeadingsLargeService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage25000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoSteeringRack And PinionThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp184 bhpEngine Power Kw135 kwTop SpeedNot Available
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelNot Available
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNot AvailablePlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front235/65 R16Tyre Size Rear235/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Height2686 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)2771 mmLength5531 mmLoad Height2025 mmLoad Length3044 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel ArchesNot AvailableUpper Rear Door WidthNot AvailableWheelbase3300 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume10.7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2465 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1035 kg
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Ford Transit two-tonne large van has evolved - there's even an electric version. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at what you can now expect from the brand's biggest LCV.
Ten Second Review
The sixth-generation Ford Transit two-tonne large van has proved to be a big step forward, but Ford has continued its efforts to try and improve this Turkish-built model. Payloads are up, there'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How many miles can the Ford E-Transit drive on a single charge?
The Ford E-Transit offers drivers a range of 166 to 196 miles on a full charge - these figures are the vehicle’s WLTP test results. Depending on how fast/slow you drive and how much weight you carry in the van, the maximum range available may vary.What is the Ford E-Transit’s maximum payload?
The Ford E-Transit’s maximum payload ranges from 907kg to 1751kg, depending on which version you choose - there are 25 potential versions of the vehicle available due to the multiple roof height and length options.What is the Ford E-Transit’s maximum load volume?
Depending on which roof height and vehicle length option you choose, the Ford E-Transit can offer a maximum load volume of 15.2 cubic metres.How long is the Ford E-Transit’s warranty?
The Ford E-Transit is covered by a 3-year warranty and its electric drive components benefit from an 8-year/100,000-mile warranty.What are the Ford E-Transit’s service intervals?
The Ford E-Transit has an unlimited mileage service interval, but you will need to have the vehicle serviced annually.What equipment and features does the Ford E-Transit come with as standard?
The Ford E-Transit’s standard equipment and features include air conditioning, powered and heated door mirrors, heated windscreen, 12-inch infotainment screen with Sync 4, DAB radio, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, electric parking brake, keyless start and a full metal bulkhead. Further options are available, be sure to check the specs to ensure the features you need are included.