Ford E-Transit 350 L3 Rwd135kW 68kWh Leader Tipper [1 Way] Auto
- Colour Driver ClusterEmergency Brake WarningPasRotary ShifterSelectable Drive ModeVehicle Maintenance MonitorWarning Lights
- Audio Controls Mounted On Steering Wheel
- Complete Tinted GlassDay/Night Inside MirrorDaytime Running LightsElectric WindowsFixed Rear WindowIntermittent Variable Windshield WiperLow Roof LinePart Body Colour Front BumperQuad Beam HeadlampsRear Bumper With Integral StepRear MudflapsRoof Marker LightsUnperforated Cab Back PanelWide Bodyside Mouldings
- Easy Clean Rubber Floor Covering In CabElectronic Air Temperature Control (Eatc)Glove Box LidHeader Courtesy LightsHeated SeatsMolded Gear Shift KnobPartial Molded HeadlinerPartial Rubber Inside Floor CoverReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRecirculation HeaterSemi Auto Air Conditioning + 12" Touch Screen, New Sync 4 System, Dab/Am/Fm Radio, 2Xusb, Bluetooth, Emergency Assistance, Apple Carplay/Android AutoTablet Holder
- Interior Trim Accent Pack A - Transit
- Driver Seatbelt Reminder
- DeadlocksKeyless StartRemote Central Locking
- 2 X 12V Power OutletsAbsConfuigurable Interior Light/Battery Saver - 10 MinCurve ControlElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Dynamic Cornering ControlEsp + Hill Start AssistSide Wind Mitigation
- 16" Steel Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh68Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)492Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)34Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change15-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw115Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw115Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity68
- CoNot AvailableCo20HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Automatic TransmissionYesBoreNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCooling SystemNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableFuel TypeNot AvailableGears1 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableStrokeNot AvailableValve GearNot Available
- EcNot AvailableEc CombinedNot AvailableEc Extra UrbanNot AvailableEc UrbanNot Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine CcccBadge Power184Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemNot AvailableFront BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark4Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvGoldNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %60Rear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL3Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoSteeringRack And PinionThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp184 bhpEngine Power Kw135 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft317 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg43.8 mkgEngine Torque Nm430 nmTop Speed80 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchYesPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front235/65 R16Tyre Size Rear235/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Height2214 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength6022 mmLoad Deck HeightNot AvailableLoad HeightNot AvailableLoad LengthNot AvailableLoad Space Width Between Wheel ArchesNot AvailableLoad WidthNot AvailableLower Rear Door WidthNot AvailableRear Door HeightNot AvailableRear OverhangNot AvailableSide Load Door HeightNot AvailableSide Load Door WidthNot AvailableUpper Rear Door WidthNot AvailableWheelbase3954 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space VolumeNot AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2120 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1380 kgPlated 2Nd Axle2250Plated Front Axle1850
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Ford Transit two-tonne large van has evolved - there's even an electric version. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at what you can now expect from the brand's biggest LCV.
Ten Second Review
The sixth-generation Ford Transit two-tonne large van has proved to be a big step forward, but Ford has continued its efforts to try and improve this Turkish-built model. Payloads are up, there'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How many miles can the Ford E-Transit drive on a single charge?The Ford E-Transit offers drivers a range of 166 to 196 miles on a full charge - these figures are the vehicle’s WLTP test results. Depending on how fast/slow you drive and how much weight you carry in the van, the maximum range available may vary.What is the Ford E-Transit’s maximum payload?The Ford E-Transit’s maximum payload ranges from 907kg to 1751kg, depending on which version you choose - there are 25 potential versions of the vehicle available due to the multiple roof height and length options.What is the Ford E-Transit’s maximum load volume?Depending on which roof height and vehicle length option you choose, the Ford E-Transit can offer a maximum load volume of 15.2 cubic metres.How long is the Ford E-Transit’s warranty?The Ford E-Transit is covered by a 3-year warranty and its electric drive components benefit from an 8-year/100,000-mile warranty.What are the Ford E-Transit’s service intervals?The Ford E-Transit has an unlimited mileage service interval, but you will need to have the vehicle serviced annually.What equipment and features does the Ford E-Transit come with as standard?The Ford E-Transit’s standard equipment and features include air conditioning, powered and heated door mirrors, heated windscreen, 12-inch infotainment screen with Sync 4, DAB radio, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, electric parking brake, keyless start and a full metal bulkhead. Further options are available, be sure to check the specs to ensure the features you need are included.