Isuzu D-Max1.9 V-Cross Double Cab 4x4
- 4.2" Multi Function Display4Wd Shift On The Fly9" Multifunction Colour TouchscreenBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth ConnectivityCruise ControlDoor Open Warning LightEcallEmergency Lane KeepingForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning And Prevention SystemManual Gearshift IndicatorMulti Collision BrakeOn/Off Button For Lane Support System Mounted On Steering WheelOne Motion Door Unlock For Driver's SideRear Cross Traffic AlertReversing CameraSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTraffic Sign Recognition
- 8 SpeakersApple Carplay/Android AutoAudio And Cruise Controls Mounted On Steering WheelCd PlayerDigital Radio (Dab)Front Usb ConnectionRear Usb Connection
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBi-Led HeadlightsBody Coloured Front BumperBody Coloured Rear Bumper With Integrated StepFolding Heated And Gun Metal Door Mirrors With Side Indicator RepeatersFollow Me Home LightFront And Rear Power Windows With Driver Side Auto Up/Down Function With Pinch Protection And TimerGun Metal Door HandlesGun Metal Radiator GrilleGun Metal Side StepsHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Beam AssistIntegrated Fuel Filler Cap With AdblueLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear LightsRear Fog LightsRear Radar Chipping GuardSecurity Etched GlassTailgate DamperTrailer Sway ControlV-Cross Styling Elements
- 2 X Rear Side Isofix Child Seat Anchors With Top Tether Anchors60/40 Folding Seat Base8 Way Adjustable Electric Driver's SeatCarpet Covered FloorCentre And Floor ConsoleClosed Upper And Open Lower Glove BoxesClosed Upper Driver Dashboard Storage CompartmentDriver And Passenger Sun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorDriver's FootrestDual Zone Climate ControlFlat Folding Rear SeatsFront Centre ArmrestFront Cup Holders In Centre Console And Dash - Driver And Passenger SidesFront Door Pockets With Bottle HolderFront Seat Back Map PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Rear HeadrestHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLeather Steering WheelLeather UpholsteryMap LightsPower Driver's Seat Lumbar SupportRear Centre Armrest With Cup HoldersRear Door Pockets With Bottle HolderRear Ventilation PanelSunglasses Holder And Overhead ConsoleUnderseat Storage CompartmentV-Cross Branded Carpet MatsWelcome Lighting
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAutonomous Emergency BrakingCentre Srs AirbagChild Proof Rear Door LocksFront, Side, Curtain And Driver Knee Srs AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelt Pre-Tensioners With Load LimitersPassenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchSeatbelt Reminder Indicator
- Alarm With DeadlockInsurance Approved ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Push Button Start Featuring Walk Away Lock And Anti-Relay Attack SystemsLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingTailgate Central Locking
- 12V Power OutletsAnti Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake AssistEbdElectronic Stability Control (Esc) With Traction ControlHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIntelligent Speed LimiterRear Differential Lock With Harness ProtectorStop/Start Function
- 18" Design Alloy Wheels
- CoNot AvailableHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb220 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore80 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1898 ccCompression Ratio15.9:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodesRz4eEngine LayoutNorth SouthEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke94.4 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High9.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low10.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb33.6Wltp - Mpg - Extra High30.8Wltp - Mpg - High39.4Wltp - Mpg - Low27.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium36.4
- Alternator Amps90Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc1.9 ccBadge Power164Based On IdNot AvailableBattery AhNot AvailableBattery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionTorsion BarGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %86Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %69Ncap Safety Assist %83Rear BrakesDrumRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)12.7 secBhp164 bhpEngine Power Kw121 kwEngine Power Rpm3600 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm360 nmEngine Torque Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed112 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front265/60 R18Tyre Size Rear265/60 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type18" Alloy
- Front Overhang890 mmHeight1790 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5265 mmLoad HeightNot AvailableLoad Length1495 mmLoad Width1530 mmLower Rear Door WidthNot AvailableRear Door HeightNot AvailableRear Overhang1250 mmSide Load Door HeightNot AvailableSide Load Door WidthNot AvailableUpper Rear Door WidthNot AvailableWheelbase3125 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1870 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)76 litresGross Train Weight6000 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgLoad Space VolumeNot AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2000 kgNo. Of Seats5Payload1100 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1910Plated Front Axle1450
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
There's nothing quite like the Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35. Jonathan Crouch drives the latest version.
Ten Second Review
What's the ultimate kind of pick-up? Virtually every manufacturer in the segment thinks it's a vehicle specced up with lashings of leather and hi-tech luxury kit. Only Isuzu sees things differently. They reckon the ultimate pick-up is one with ultimate go-any...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.