Isuzu D-Max1.9 V-Cross Double Cab 4x4
- 4.2" Multi Function Display4Wd Shift On The Fly9" Multifunction Colour TouchscreenBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth ConnectivityCruise ControlDoor Open Warning LightEcallEmergency Lane KeepingForward Collision WarningFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Warning And Prevention SystemManual Gearshift IndicatorMulti Collision BrakeOn/Off Button For Lane Support System Mounted On Steering WheelOne Motion Door Unlock For Driver's SideRear Cross Traffic AlertReversing CameraSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTraffic Sign Recognition
- 8 SpeakersApple Carplay/Android AutoAudio And Cruise Controls Mounted On Steering WheelCd PlayerDigital Radio (Dab)Front Usb ConnectionRear Usb Connection
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBi-Led HeadlightsBody Coloured Front BumperBody Coloured Rear Bumper With Integrated StepFolding Heated And Gun Metal Door Mirrors With Side Indicator RepeatersFollow Me Home LightFront And Rear Power Windows With Driver Side Auto Up/Down Function With Pinch Protection And TimerGun Metal Door HandlesGun Metal Radiator GrilleGun Metal Side StepsHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Beam AssistIntegrated Fuel Filler Cap With AdblueLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear LightsRear Fog LightsSecurity Etched GlassTailgate DamperTrailer Sway Control
- 2 X Rear Side Isofix Child Seat Anchors With Top Tether Anchors60/40 Folding Seat Base8 Way Adjustable Electric Driver's SeatCarpet Covered FloorCentre And Floor ConsoleClosed Upper And Open Lower Glove BoxesClosed Upper Driver Dashboard Storage CompartmentDriver And Passenger Sun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorDriver's FootrestDual Zone Climate ControlFlat Folding Rear SeatsFront Centre ArmrestFront Cup Holders In Centre Console And Dash - Driver And Passenger SidesFront Door Pockets With Bottle HolderFront Seat Back Map PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Rear HeadrestHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLeather Steering WheelLeather UpholsteryMap LightsPower Driver's Seat Lumbar SupportRear Centre Armrest With Cup HoldersRear Door Pockets With Bottle HolderRear Ventilation PanelSunglasses Holder And Overhead ConsoleUnderseat Storage CompartmentV-Cross Branded Carpet MatsWelcome Lighting
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAutonomous Emergency BrakingCentre Srs AirbagChild Proof Rear Door LocksFront, Side, Curtain And Driver Knee Srs AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front Seatbelt Pre-Tensioners With Load LimitersPassenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchSeatbelt Reminder Indicator
- Alarm With DeadlockInsurance Approved ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Push Button Start Featuring Walk Away Lock And Anti-Relay Attack SystemsLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingTailgate Central Locking
- 12V Power OutletsAnti Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake AssistEbdElectronic Stability Control (Esc) With Traction ControlHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistIntelligent Speed LimiterRear Differential LockStop/Start Function
- 18" Gun Metal Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight2000 kgGross Vehicle Weight3100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)76 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1100 kgNo. of Seats5Plated Front Axle1450Plated 2nd Axle1910Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length5265 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1870 cmWheelbase3125 cmHeight1790 cmLoad Length1495 cmLoad Width1530 cmFront Overhang890Rear Overhang1250
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years1 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Alternator Amps90Front SuspensionTorsion BarRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoBadge Engine CC1.9Badge Power164Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.8WLTP - MPG - Comb33.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High30.8WLTP - MPG - High39.4WLTP - MPG - Low27.6WLTP - MPG - Medium36.4
- 0 to 6212.7 secTop Speed112 mphBHP164 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW121 kwEngine Power RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT266Engine Torque NM360 nmEngine Torque RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque MKG36.7
- Bore80 mmStroke94.4 mmCC1898 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.9:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine CodesRz4e
- Tyre Size Front265/60 R18Tyre Size Rear265/60 R18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb220
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Isuzu D-Max has now become a far more credible pick-up segment contender, thinks Jonathan Crouch
Ten Second Review
If you thought Isuzu pick-ups were a bit rough and ready, it's probably about time you gave the D-Max a try. Once, this brand was really one reserved for the requirements of pure commercial operators. In this rejuvenated 'RG'-series form though, the D-Max will als...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Will I be able to gain finance on contract purchase option? I have an Experian credit expert report score of 984 and no missed payments in over 12 months, but have a CCJ from over 2 years ago which has been settled in full.Thank you for leaving your question on the site. A lot of our customers believe that if they don’t have very good credit, they cannot be accepted for finance on a vehicle. However, the finance company use a score card system to mark the customer/business and there are a lot of key points they look at, which you may find help your case. For example, being a long term resident at your address, if you have had credit before and how you have paid this off in the past. Also, the size of deposit has an impact as the larger the deposit, the less risk there will be to the finance company. One of our experts can go over all the options available and work out the best package to suit you. Please call us up direct on 01442 838193 and we will be more than happy to help you.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We can have the Isuzu D-Max with you in 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this vehicle?You can get 38.2 miles per gallon from the Isuzu D-Max.Do I get breakdown recovery?With the Isuzu D-Max range, the manufacturer provides breakdown recovery for one year.What weight can the Isuzu D-Max carry?The vehicles in the Isuzu D-Max range can carry between 1058 - 1136 kg.What are the service intervals for the Isuzu D-Max?The Isuzu D-Max needs to be serviced every two years or 12,000 miles.