Maxus Deliver 9 Lwb Rwd2.0 D20 150 Extra High Roof Van
- BluetoothCruise ControlDpf Warning Indicator With Manual Regen Function ButtonDriving Model (Power/Normal/Eco)EcallElectric Power SteeringLane Departure Warning SystemRear Parking Sensor
- Radio With Mp3 PlayerUsb And Auxiliary SocketUsb Port And Mini Jack Port For Driver And Passenger
- 236 Degree Opening Angle With Limited GemelAuto Latch (12Mp/H)Automatic Induction LampAutomatic Off HeadlightsBody Colour Front BumpersElectric Front WindowsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Position LampNatural Colour Outside Electric Rearview MirrorNature Colour Rear BumperRear Fog Lights
- 12V Socket8 Way Adjustable Driver's SeatB Column Full Steel Unglazed PartitionCigar LighterCloth UpholsteryDeep Door Water Storage HoldersDual Cargo LightFoldable Seat Back With Cup Holders And Tablet HolderFront Cup HoldersFront Manual Air ConditioningIntegrated Rear StepMulti Function Steering WheelOverhead StorageSophisticated Storage System With CompartmentsStorage Compartments In Front DoorsStorage Space Under Bench SeatTie Down 8 PointsWear Resistant Floor
- Smoker Pack - Delivery9
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsDriver Seat Airbag + Adjustable Seat BeltFront Double Curtain AirbagFront Passenger AirbagPassenger Seat Airbag + Adjustable Seat Belt
- Alarm For Driver's Seat Belt Not FastenedCentral LockingDriver And Passenger Safety Belt Buckle ReminderFoldable Remote Control Key - 1 Pieces + Standard Key 1 PieceIgnition Off Auto LockIntelligent Anti Theft Security SystemIntelligent Start And Stop
- AbsBasDrive Axle Leaf SpringEbaEbdEngine Start/Stop SystemEsp + HhcFront Mcpherson Independent SuspensionPto - InterfaceSolid Axle Hodgkiss Dependant SuspensionTraction Control
- 16" Steel Wheels
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Automatic TransmissionNoCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1996 ccCooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Valve GearDohc
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemEgrFront BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutGeneration Mark1Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsRelative HeightH3Relative LengthL3Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage125000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsSteeringPasVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp150 bhpEngine Power Kw110 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft277 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg38.3 mkgEngine Torque Nm375 nm
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/75 R16Tyre Size Rear215/75 R16Wheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang1020 mmHeight2755 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5940 mmLoad Deck HeightNot AvailableLoad Height2014 mmLoad Length3413 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1366 mmLoad Width1800 mmLower Rear Door Width1570 mmRear Door Height1864 mmRear Overhang1160 mmSide Load Door Height1570 mmSide Load Door Width1269 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb14.1Turning Circle - Wall To WallNot AvailableUpper Rear Door Width1570 mmWheelbase3760 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2062 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2466 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresGross Train Weight6000 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume12.33Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load120 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2390 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1110 kgPlated 2Nd Axle2440Plated Front Axle1950
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Chinese brand Maxus is aiming to shake up the commercial vehicle market with this large-segment Deliver 9 model. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
No, of course the Maxus Deliver 9 doesn't have quite the sophistication of the volume players in the large van segment. It wouldn't do because it costs a lot less than its competitors. Yet it will probably se...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.