Mercedes-Benz Citan L1110CDI Premium Van Auto
- BluetoothCommunication Module (Lte) For Digital ServicesCruise Control And Variable Speed LimiterPasPre-Installation - Mercedes Me ConnectSmartphone Integration With Android Auto And Apple CarplaySpeedometer Mph And Km/HTrip Computer
- Aux Input SocketRadio/Mp3Usb Connection
- 180 Degrees Rear Door Double-WingAir Drying For Windscreen And Side WindowsAspherically Curved Exterior Mirror GlassAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Under Emergency BrakingBody Colour Painted BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesDaytime Running LightsElectric Front Windows With One Touch OperationHeat Insulating GlassHeated Door MirrorsLeft Side Sliding DoorLight And Rain SensorsSliding Door Rail Cover In Vehicle ColourThird Rear Brake Light
- 12V Electric Socket In Centre Console6 Load Securing Rings On FloorArmrest With Stowage CompartmentCentre Armrest And Door Centre Panels In Black GrainDriver And Passengers SunvisorsFull Length PartitionGlove Compartment Closed In Co-Driver's SideHeight Adjustable Co-Driver's SeatHeight And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Roof Lamp With Switch On The D Pillar And 3 Way SettingLed Interior LightLed Load Compartment LightingMulti Function Steering WheelOverhead StoragePlastic Flooring In Boot/Load CompartmentPlastic Flooring In Front Passenger CompartmentPollen FilterPre-Installation - Remote Services PlusStorage Compartments In Doors
- Chrome Interior Appointments Pack - CitanDynamic Exterior Pack - CitanInterior Design Pack - CitanLight Pack - CitanRear Parking Pack - Citan
- Attention AssistAutomatic Co-Driver Airbag DeactivationBreakdown ManagementDriver And Co-Driver AirbagFront Thorax-Sidebags And Window BagsHeight Adjustable Seatbelts + Pretensioners + Force LimitersMercedes-Benz Emergency Call SystemSeat Belt Warning For Driver And Co-Driver Seats
- AlarmCentral LockingDouble Lock
- 17.4L Adblue Tank7 Speed Automatic TransmissionActive Brake AssistBrake System With Abs And AsrEco Start/Stop FunctionElectronic Stability ProgrammeFuel Filter With Water SeparatorHill Start AssistParticulate Trap
- Summer TyresTyre Optimised For Roll ResistanceTyres Without Name Of Make
- CoNot AvailableHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Automatic TransmissionYesCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1461 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears7 SpeedManual TransmissionNo
- Alternator Amps150Badge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power95Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Volts14Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMc PhersonGeneration Mark2Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRearInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDiscsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPasThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp95 bhpEngine Power Kw70 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft192 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg26.5 mkgEngine Torque Nm260 nmEngine Torque Rpm1750 rpm
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?YesAutomatic ClutchYesPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Style10 SpokeWheel Type16" Alloy
- Front Overhang972 mmHeight1838 mmLength4498 mmLoad Height1256 mmLoad Length1806 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1248 mmLoad Width1524 mmLower Rear Door Width1250 mmRear Door Height1123 mmRear Overhang810 mmSide Load Door Height1059 mmSide Load Door Width451 mmTurning Circle - Wall To Wall11.2Upper Rear Door Width1248 mmWheelbase2716 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1859 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2159 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)54 litresGross Train Weight3500 kgGross Vehicle Weight2250 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableNo. Of Seats2Payload666 kg
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The second generation version of Mercedes' Citan compact van might just be the image your company needs, thinks Jonathan Crouch
Ten Second Review
The Citan is Mercedes' idea of what a compact van should be. An LCV that in this second generation form is more than just practical and efficient to run but one with a depth of engineering and a sheen of quality that make the right sta...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.