Peugeot E-Boxer 440 L490kW 75kWh H2 Professional Window Van Auto
- Battery Charge WarningBulb Out Warning For Side Light, Headlamp And IndicatorsDoor Open Warning For Cab DoorsLights On Warning BuzzerPower SteeringRear Parking SensorsRev Counter, Trip Computer, Water Temperature And Fuel GuageService IndicatorSmart Tachograph
- 4 SpeakersUsb Charging Socket On Dashboard
- Electric Front WindowsFixed Side Windows In 2Nd RowGlazed Rear Doors With Heated Windows And Internal Rear View MirrorHalogen Headlights With Clear Polycarbonate LensesLaminated WindscreenNearside Sliding Side Loading DoorRemote Headlight Adjustment From FaciaRoof Mounted AerialSide Rubbing StripsTinted WindowsTwin Lens Door Mirrors With Electrically Adjustable And Heated Upper MirrorTwo Speed And Intermittent Front Windscreen WipersVisible Vin Plate
- 10 Tie-Down HooksCabin Overhead StorageDriver Seat With Height, Reach And Rake AdjustmentLadder Frame BulkheadLockable Glove BoxLower Central GloveboxMagnet Cloth UpholsteryNon Slip Hardwearing Front Cabin Floor CoveringReach Adjustable Steering WheelTwo Load Area Lights
- Touchscreen Navigation Pack - Boxer
- Driver/Passenger Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Anti-Theft Perimeter Alarm SystemDeadlocksHigh Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With 3 Button PlipThatcham Rolling Transponder Immobiliser
- 12V Socket In Cabin12V Socket In Load AreaAbsEbaElectric Charging Cable Mode 3 Type 2 For WallboxElectrical Connections Interface BoxElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebfd)Electronic Stability Control (Esc)Hill Start AssistOn Board Charger-Compatible With Both Single And Three Phase Power SupplyReinforced Twin Leaf Suspension
- 16" Steel Wheels With Centre Wheel CapsFull Size Steel Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight2905 kgGross Vehicle Weight4005 kgPayload1100 kgLoad Space Volume15No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load150 kgPlated Front Axle2100Plated 2nd Axle2400
- Length6363 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2050 cmWheelbase4035 cmHeight2522 cmLoad Length4070 cmLoad Width1870 cmLoad Height1932 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb14.24Front Overhang948Rear Overhang1380Side Load Door Width1250Side Load Door Height1755Lower Rear Door Width1562Upper Rear Door Width1562Rear Door Height1790Load Deck Height535Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1422
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear DrumsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage32000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power120Vehicle Homologation ClassN2Generation Mark2
- Top Speed75 mphBHP120 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW90 kwEngine Power RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT258Engine Torque NM350 nmEngine Torque MKG35.7
- CC1 ccGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front215/75 R16Tyre Size Rear215/75 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh75Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)720Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW22Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)300Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)60Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb240WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb149Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Peugeot's improved Boxer van is a more confident contender in the large LCV segment, thanks to the addition of more efficient 2.0-litre BlueHDi diesel engines. Jonathan Crouch looks at what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
Peugeot's Boxer is a large LCV that has forensically focused on the things that make a real difference to fleet operators in order to give its heavyweight the best...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How long is the warranty on this van?All Peugeot Boxers come with a 3-year/100,000-miles warranty as standard.Are vans ply lined and can I build in racking?Hello, thank you for your question. Yes, our vans will arrive to you fully ply lined unless stated otherwise and you are able to fit racking on the back of the van.Are there mileage restrictions?Hello, thanks for your question. Most finance companies have limitations on the mileage. The maximum most finance companies will allow is 50K per annum. Most of our funders will not allow the vehicle to be handed back with any more than 180,000 miles.If I was to lease a van from you, would I be able to have it sign written?Hi, thanks for your question. Yes you can sign write the van. We recommend using the vinyl type as it is easier to remove. If the vehicle is on a contract hire agreement this should be removed before returning the van to avoid being charged.Do any of your vans come with insurance or do I have to get insurance for it?Hi Mustafa, thank you for getting in touch. Insurance is not included in the lease cost itself, however we are able to offer our own insurance. We can run this alongside your lease which will save you searching the internet. Everything is done in house and kept as simple as possible. Kind regards, Richard WellsCan I remove the bulkhead and if so do the passenger seats fold over ?Hello, thanks for getting in touch. I believe you can remove the bulkhead, however, this is not something we would be able to do as it can pose safety issues when driving. The seats do not fold. Thank you.Can you convert your vans to a chilled one, or I will need to do it myself after lease?Hi Bartek, thank you for getting in touch. We have a few companies that will be able to fit the fridge conversion for you before delivery, we would need to take down some information about your requirements to make sure we are fitting the correct unit before delivery. Thank you.How many pallets would i fit in the back ?Hello and thanks for getting in touch. The model you selected has a load length of 3.7M and a load width between the wheel arches of 1.42M so if you are using a standard pallet which is around 1200x1000M you should be able to fit 3 in the back. Thanks.Hi do you offer swb, mwb and lwb? ThanksHi and thanks very much for getting in touch. Within the Peugeot Boxer range we can offer a SWB, MWB & LWB which are currently known as L1, L2 & L3. The best thing to do would be to speak with one of our specialist directly so that we can establish all your needs and requirements in greater detail for the vehicle and then of course we can look at a contract that will meet all the needs required by yourself and your business. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Thanks.With the contract hire on the Peugeot Boxer, what is the mileage per annum?Thank you very much for leaving your question on our website. The example rate on our website will be calculated to 8,000 miles a year. However this is just an example and we can of course adjust the mileage to an accurate account of how many miles you will cover. If you would like to discuss this option in greater detail and also the length of terms which are available please let us know what the best contact number for you is and also when would be a convenient time for one of our specialists to contact you direct. Many thanks once again for your question.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Peugeot Boxer has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Peugeot Boxer is from 32 to 38 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Peugeot Boxer comes with free breakdown recovery for one year.What are the service intervals for this van?Peugeot Boxers will require a service every 2 years for moderate users, heavier users are recommended to have annual services.