Peugeot E-Expert Standard1000 100kW 50kWh Professional Van Auto
- PASPASSpeed limitersCruise control with speed limiter
- Service indicatorService indicator
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and reach adjustable steering wheelCloth seat trimMica cloth/Vinyl upholstery
- Cargo area liningRubber load floor cover
- Height adjustable drivers seatModuwork - Dual passenger seat, foldup outer seat, folding table in central seat, under seat storage,Height adj drivers seat with lumbar adj & armrest
- ImmobiliserRolling code transponder immobiliserCentral lockingDashboard mounted central locking push button and auto locking above 7mphAlarmPerimeter and volumetric thatcham category 1 approved alarmRemote central lockingRemote central locking with deadlocking, selective cab and load area locking via 3 button plip remote control key (x2)
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows with one touch & anti pinch function
- Front fog lightsVisibility pack - Expert
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight-adjustable 3-point pre-tensioner seat belts with force limiterDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbags with passenger deactive switch
- ABSElectronic Stability Control and ABS with hill start assist, EBA and EBFD
- Minimum Kerbweight1874 kgGross Vehicle Weight2875 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1001 kgLoad Space Volume5.8Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats3Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Plated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1800Gross Train Weight3875 kg
- Length4959 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1899 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Load Length3674 cmLoad Width1628 cmLoad Height1397 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang803Side Load Door Width935Side Load Door Height1241Lower Rear Door Width1282Upper Rear Door Width1282Rear Door Height1220Load Deck Height544Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1258Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.9
- Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesExhaust System-Front BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Battery AH-Alternator Amps-Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPasClutch-Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-This vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage12500 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power136Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3
- EC-EC Urban-EC Extra Urban-EC Combined-
- 0 to 6213.1 secTop Speed81 mphBHP136 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW100 kwEngine Power RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT192Engine Torque NM260 nmEngine Torque RPM3674 rpmEngine Torque MKG26.5
- Bore-Stroke-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Fuel Type-Catalytic Convertor-Engine Layout-Compression Ratio-Gears1 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel Delivery-Cooling System-Automatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine Codes-
- Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelWheel Style-Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic Clutch-
- CO20 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)-CO-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-HC-
- Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery Charge Type 1 kW1.8Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage1-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1680Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)285Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)30Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min23WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max28.2Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Max280WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - Min369WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb230WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max196WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min238Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max2.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min2.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Max174WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - Min229WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb143WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max122WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min148
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
With style and size on its side, the third generation Peugeot Expert is ready to do battle with the small panel van sector's big hitters. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
With style, size and technology now on its side, Peugeot's much improved Euro6.2-compatible MK3 model Expert has much to offer if you're looking for a versatile medium range Transit-class van.<...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Can I get an automatic gearbox in any of your vans?We have access to almost any commercial vehicle out there. Depending on what size or specification van you are looking for, it would depend on the cost of the lease payments, but there is very little cost between medium and large vans. The most popular automatic small/medium vans would be the VW Caddy or VW Transporter. Alternatively if you would require a larger van Mercedes offer the Vito or Sprinter van.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Peugeot Expert has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Peugeot Expert is from 39 to 44 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Peugeot Expert comes with free breakdown recovery for one year.What are the service intervals for this van?The Peugeot Expert requires servicing after 1 year or 25,500 miles.