Peugeot Partner Long950 1.5 BlueHDi 130 Asphalt Premium Van EAT8
- 8" Capacitive Colour Touchscreen With Connect 3D Navigation & Dab Radio, Bluetooth Handsfree, Usb SocketElectric Power Assisted Steering With Height And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelLockable Fuel CapMulti-Function On-Board Trip ComputerPeugeot I-Cockpit With Head Up DisplayRev Counter With Maintenance And Gear Efficiency Indicators (Gei)Standard Instrument Cluster With Physical DialsSurround Rear Vision - Front And Rear Parking Sensors With Passenger Side And Rear Camera Providing Tri-Function Visibility Via 5" ScreenTyre Pressure MonitorVoice Recognition And Tri-Tuner
- Apple Carplay/Android Auto
- 180 Degree Opening Unglazed Asymmetric Rear DoorsAcoustic Laminated Windscreen With Sound Insulating Front WindowsElectric Front Windows With One Touch OperationElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Temperature SensorFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsHeight Adjustable Halogen Headlights With Automatic Illumination And Integrated Daytime Running Lights (Drls)High Level Third Brake LightTwin Sliding Side DoorsVisible Vin At Windscreen Base
- 12 Volt Socket In Dashboard6 Floor Mounted Load Securing Rings6 Way Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar Support And Under Seat StorageCup Holders For Driver And Passenger On Either Side Of The DashboardCuritiba Cloth UpholsteryFront Door Pockets With 1.5L Bottle HolderHard Plastic Floor Protection In CabinMulti Function Steering WheelMultiflex Modular Folding Passenger Bench Seat With Pivoting Writing Table, Storage Under Central Seat, Load Through Hatch And Load Protection CoverOverhead Storage Shelf In CabinUpper Glove Box Storage Compartment
- Look Pack - Partner AsphaltVisibility Pack With Magic Wash - Partner
- Automatic Activation Of Hazard Warning Lights On Major DecelerationDoor Opening Warning And Audible Lights On WarningDriver And Passenger Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Dashboard Mounted Central Locking Push Button And Auto Locking Above 7MphManual Door Lock For Front Passenger DoorPerimetric And Volumetric Thatcham Category 1 Approved Alarm With Tilt SensorRemote Central Locking With Deadlocking, Selective Cab And Load Area Locking Via 3 Button Plip Remote Control KeyThatcham Approved Rolling Code Transponder Immobiliser
- Automatic Electronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Control And Abs With Hill Start Assist, Eba And EbfdEngine Start/Stop System
- 16" Taranaki Alloy Wheels In Anthra GreyFull Size Steel Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power130Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight1430 kgGross Vehicle Weight2370 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload940 kgLoad Space Volume3.8No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3370 kg
- Length4753 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1848 cmWheelbase2975 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight1849 cmLoad Length2167 cmLoad Width1550 cmLoad Height1243 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.43Front Overhang892Rear Overhang886Side Load Door Width675Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Upper Rear Door Width1087Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height610Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229
- ECNoEC Urban61.4 mpgEC Extra Urban67.3 mpgEC Combined65.7 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.2WLTP - MPG - Comb47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH44.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL50.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH40.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL44.7WLTP - MPG - High - TEH50.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEL58.3WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH41.6WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL47.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH46.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL54.5
- 0 to 6210.6 secTop Speed114 mphBHP131 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW96 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT221Engine Torque NM300 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG30.6
- Bore75 mmStroke84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.4:1Gears8 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine CodesDv5rc
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleTaranakiAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO2114 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.096 g/kmNOx0.046HC+NOx0.066Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH166WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH165WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL140
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The MK3 model Peugeot Partner is a compact van with high aspirations. Jonathan Crouch sees how it measures up.
Ten Second Review
Peugeot's Partner van has much to offer in this much improved third generation form, with efficiency, technology and practicality to rival class leaders in the compact van segment. It's now smarter looking than before and gets some extra hi-tech, plus it...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Peugeot Partner vans with diesel engines have 25,000-mile or 2-year service intervals, while petrol engine Partners need servicing once a year or every 12,500 miles.How long is the warranty on this van?All Peugeot Partners come with a 3-year/100,000-miles warranty as standard.If I lease a van from you what are the cost with regards to mileage. What other costs might I expect when I hand the vehicle back?Hi Denise, thanks for your question it would depend on what lease agreement you decide to go for. With Contract Hire the rentals are calculated on the vehicle, the length of the agreement, the initial rental and the mileage you will cover per annum. At the end of the agreement if you go over your total agreed mileage you will incur a pence per mile charge which will be specified in your finance agreement. This charge will vary from finance companies but typically can be anything from 3 pence per mile up to 15 pence per mile. Again with contract hire all lease companies will have a fair wear and tear policy in place. You must look after the vehicles and return in a well maintained condition, if not you will be charged for any damage over and above as stated in the 'Fair Wear and Tear Guide'. Finance lease the payments are again calculated in a similar way, however, there are no strict mileage or damage penalties please note any excess mileage and or damage to the vehicle will affect its value at the end of your contract.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Peugeot Partner has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Peugeot Partner is from 54 to 60 mpg, depending on the model.Do I get breakdown recovery?The Peugeot Partner comes with free breakdown recovery for one year.What are the service intervals for this van?The Peugeot Partner comes with a 1 year warranty on parts and labour.