Renault Kangoo L1 E-TechML19 90kW 44kWh Start Van Auto
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Esc + Hill Start AssistFront E-Tech Charging PortMode 3 Type 2 Ac Charging Cable
- 3 Button Folding Key With Selective OpeningDeadlocking
- Driver And Passenger Seatbelt ReminderDrivers Airbag
- 10 Anchorage Points In Load Area12V Power Socket In Front2 Additional Anchorage Points In Load AreaAutomatic Monozone Air Conditioning With Heat PumpClosed GloveboxHeated SeatsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatKangoo Cloth Upholstery
- Automatic Headlights And Rain Sensitive Front WipersElectrically Adjustable + Heated Door MirrorsFull Halogen Headlights And Daytime Running LightsHeated Front WindscreenOne-Touch Descending Electric Front WindowsRoof Bar FixingsWide View Mirror
- 3.5" Monochrome Tft Driver Information DisplayE-CallPower Assisted SteeringZ.E. Voice
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh45Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)786Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)378Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7.4Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)222Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)43Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change15-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw75Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw75Nedc Electricity Consumption Kwh/100 KmNot AvailableNedc Maximum Ev Range MilesNot AvailableStandard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity44Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb18Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.5Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb299Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb186
- CoNot AvailableCo20HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Automatic TransmissionYesBoreNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCooling SystemNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableEngine Codes5Aq 60Engine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableStrokeNot AvailableValve GearNot Available
- EcNot AvailableEc CombinedNot AvailableEc Extra UrbanNot AvailableEc UrbanNot Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesAlternator AmpsNot AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power121Based On IdNot AvailableBattery AhNot AvailableBattery VoltsNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemNot AvailableFront BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutsGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionRear Trailing ArmsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Service Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage24000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPasThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)11.6 secBhp121 bhpEngine Power Kw90 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft181 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg25 mkgEngine Torque Nm245 nmTop Speed81 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelNot Available
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeContinentalTyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang960 mmHeight1804 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1864 mmLength4486 mmLoad Height1215 mmLoad Length1806 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1284 mmLoad Width1570 mmRear Overhang810 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.1Turning Circle - Wall To WallNot AvailableWheelbase2716 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1860 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2159 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Train Weight3730 kgGross Vehicle Weight2230 kgLoad Space Volume3.3Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1622 kgNo. Of Seats2Payload608 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1189Plated Front Axle1041
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The third generation version of Renault's Kangoo van might just be the market's most complete compact LCV. Jonathan Crouch drives it.
Ten Second Review
This completely redesigned third generation Renault Kangoo van aims to set fresh standards in compact van design - and in some ways it does. There are some genuinely clever features on offer here - though UK customers can't have al...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.