Renault Kangoo L2 E-TechLL21 90kW 44kWh Start Van Auto
- 3.5" Monochrome Tft Driver Information DisplayE-CallPower Assisted SteeringZ.E. Voice
- Automatic Headlights And Rain Sensitive Front WipersElectrically Adjustable + Heated Door MirrorsFull Halogen Headlights And Daytime Running LightsHeated Front WindscreenOne-Touch Descending Electric Front WindowsRoof Bar FixingsWide View Mirror
- 10 Anchorage Points In Load Area12V Power Socket In Front2 Additional Anchorage Points In Load AreaAutomatic Monozone Air Conditioning With Heat PumpClosed GloveboxHeated SeatsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatKangoo Cloth Upholstery
- Driver And Passenger Seatbelt ReminderDrivers Airbag
- 3 Button Folding Key With Selective OpeningDeadlocking
- Esc + Hill Start AssistFront E-Tech Charging PortMode 3 Type 2 Ac Charging Cable
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionRear Trailing ArmsSteeringPasAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage24000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC0Badge Power121Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark3Relative HeightH1Relative LengthL2
- Minimum Kerbweight1726 kgGross Vehicle Weight2490 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload764 kgLoad Space Volume4.2No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load100 kgPlated Front Axle1134Plated 2nd Axle1356Gross Train Weight3990 kg
- Length4910 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1860 mmWheelbase3100 mmWidth (including mirrors)2159 mmHeight1813 mmHeight (including roof rails)1854 mmLoad Length2230 mmLoad Width1570 mmLoad Height1215 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1Front Overhang960Rear Overhang850Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1284
- 0 to 6211.6 secTop Speed81 mphBHP121 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW90 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT181Engine Torque NM245 nmEngine Torque MKG25
- CC1 ccFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine Codes5aq 60
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelTyre MakeContinentalAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh45Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW3.7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)786Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)378Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)222Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW75Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)43Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb299Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change15-80WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb186Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationFrontUsable Battery Capacity44Maximum Charging Rate - kW75
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The third generation version of Renault's Kangoo van might just be the market's most complete compact LCV, thinks Jonathan Crouch
Ten Second Review
This completely redesigned third generation Renault Kangoo van aims to set fresh standards in compact van design - and in some ways it does. There are some genuinely clever features on offer here - though UK customers can't have all of...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.