Renault Master E-Tech Lwb Electric FwdLM35 57kW 33kWh Business Medium Roof Van Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Multi-Function Trip Computer With Rev CounterPasZ.E. Voice
- Radio With Dab, Bluetooth, Cd And Usb
- 180 Degree Unglazed Asymmetric Rear DoorsAutomatic Headlights And WipersBlack Trim On Radiator GrilleC Shaped Drl'sHeated With Electric Adjustment External Door MirrorsRear Running Board And HandlesSide Loading Door-Left UnglazedSide Wind Assist
- 10 Floor Mounted Load Anchorage PointCentre Console With Twin CupholdersClosed GloveboxFull Steel BulkheadHeight Adjustable Steering WheelOverhead Parcel Shelf
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seatbelts With PretensionersDrivers Airbag
- DeadlockingElectronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking (Foldable 2 Button Key)
- 4 Disc BrakesAbs +EbdEngine Speed Limiter 62Mph/100KmhEsc (Electronic Stability Control) With Hill Start Assist And Grip XtendReinforced BatterySide Z.E. Charging SocketTrailor Swing AssistType 2 Mennekes 6M Charging Cable 32A
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage12000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power76Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark3
- Minimum Kerbweight2200 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgPayload1300 kgLoad Space Volume13No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load200 kgPlated Front Axle1850Plated 2nd Axle2100Gross Train Weight3500 kg
- Length6225 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2070 cmWheelbase4332 cmWidth (including mirrors)2470 cmHeight2488 cmLoad Length3733 cmLoad Width1765 cmLoad Height1894 cmFront Overhang869Rear Overhang1024Side Load Door Width1270Side Load Door Height1780Lower Rear Door Width1580Rear Door Height1820Load Deck Height557Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380
- Top Speed50 mphBHP76 bhpPSNo0 to 60NoEngine Power KW57 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT166Engine Torque NM225 nmEngine Torque MKG22.9
- CC1 ccFuel TypeElectricEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears1 SpeedAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO20 g/km
- Battery Capacity in kWh33Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)647Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)526Battery Charge Type 3 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)352Battery Charge Type 4 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)245Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonNEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km152NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles124Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years5Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City153WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb121Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City95WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb75Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Renault Master has been a mainstay of the large van sector for some time now, along with its siblings, the Nissan NV400 and Vauxhall Movano. With a vast choice of body styles, engines and options, the Master features economical and refined powerplants, load volumes from 8 to 22 cubic metres and fresh face.
Renault's Master van is one of tho...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How long is the warranty on this van?All Renault Masters are covered by a 5 Year/100,000-mile warranty.Hello, can options be added on to the van, for example, reversing sensors, built in Sat-Nav, rear step and lining in the rear?Hi, thanks for your question. We have access to almost any commercial vehicle which means you can order the right van to fit your requirements, the Reversing Sensors, built in Sat Nav, rear step and lining are all options that can be fitted on the vehicle. There might be a charge for these options depending on the exact model you decide to go for. Most of our customers will spread the cost (if any) for the accessories across the length of the agreement. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists.How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Renault Master has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Renault Master can do between 37 and 30 mpg.Do I get breakdown recovery?All Renault Master models come with Renault Assist, which includes four years of vehicle-based Roadside Assistance.What are the service intervals for this van?Renault Masters have 25,000-mile or 2-year service intervals.Do you have the renault master lwb hi roof twin wheel in stock and what is the payload?The Renault Master LWB High roof with twin rear wheel is available for May delivery, but we have alternatives we can recommend which will be quicker. The payload is 1134kg, but we can find alternatives that we have in stock. Kind Regards, Dominic Tutton, Senior Account Manager