Renault Trafic SwbSL28 Blue dCi 130 Business+ Van
- Cruise Control With Speed LimiterEco Mode ButtonGearshift IndicatorPasSmart Phone Integration With Android Auto & Apple CarplayTrip Computer
- Black Door MirrorsBlack Front BumperBody Coloured Door Rail And Rear Tail Light Column With Chrome GrilleElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowFull Led Headlights With C-Shaped DrlHeated With Electric Adjustment Door Mirrors And External Temperature SensorsRoof Bar FixingsWide View Mirror
- 12V Power Socket In Front16 Load Anchorage PointsClosed GloveboxDashboard With Geometric GrainHeight Adjustable Drivers Seat With Armrest And Lumbar AdjustmentInterior Cabin LightingKompo Cloth UpholsteryMobile OfficePassenger Seat Bench With Under Seat StorageReach And Rake Adjustable Steering Column
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Load LimiterDriver And Passenger Seatbelt ReminderDrivers Airbag
- Alarm - Thatcham T2 Volumetric AlarmDeadlockingElectronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 12V Socket In Loadspace20L Adblue Tank4 Disc Brakes80 Litre Fuel TankAbs With Ebd (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)Esc (Electronic Stability Control) With Hill Start Assist And Grip Xtend
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts12Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage24000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %40Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power130Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark3NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilverRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1
- Minimum Kerbweight1889 kgGross Vehicle Weight2800 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload911 kgLoad Space Volume7.8No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load200 kgPlated Front Axle1625Plated 2nd Axle1650Gross Train Weight5300 kg
- Length5080 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1956 mmWheelbase3098 mmWidth (including mirrors)2283 mmHeight1971 mmLoad Length2537 mmLoad Width1662 mmLoad Height1387 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang1014Rear Overhang968Side Load Door Width1030Side Load Door Height1284Lower Rear Door Width1255Upper Rear Door Width1320Rear Door Height1320Load Deck Height552Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1268Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.8
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7WLTP - MPG - Comb40.4
- Bore85 mmStroke88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.1:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP130 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW96 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT243Engine Torque NM330 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG33.7
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb183
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
In this improved version of the third generation design, the Renault Trafic mid-sized LCV gets smarter looks, a redesigned cabin with extra technology and a range of more efficient 2.0-litre dCi diesel engines. As before, there's a choice of two lengths and two roof heights for the panel vans and the cabins have been designed to function as mobile offices. It's still a...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Renault Trafic have as standard?The latest version of the Renault Trafic (specifically panel van versions) come with the following driver tech installed: 3.5-inch monochrome infotainment display with DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, an Aux-in and USB sockets, electric front windows, remote locking, full LED headlights and cruise control with a variable speed limiter function. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Renault Trafic?Every Renault Trafic comes with a 5-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer's warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Renault Trafic have as standard?Every Renault Trafic comes with an alarm system fitted as standard - it uses volumetric sensors to detect if someone is inside the van instead of just detecting if somene has broken a door fitting. Every Trafic also comes with a driver airbag, remote locking with immobiliser, full LED headlights, cruise control with speed limiter, and electronic stability control (ESC) with a Grip Xtend function to keep the vehicle moving and stable when on tough terrain.How many doors does the Renault Trafic have?All Renault Trafics come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Renault Trafic SWB's maximum payload?The Renault Trafic can carry a maximum payload of 1166kg - although this figure will depend on the wheelbase length and roof height option chosen. Shorter models, and those with higher roofs, will carry less than the maximum payload, so check the spec above carefully.