Renault Zoe Cdv Ev Electric80kW Business 50kWh Van R110 Auto
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
- PASPASSpeed limitersCruise control with speed limiter
- Traction controlTraction control (ASR)Drivers airbag2 Drivers airbagsPassenger airbagDisconnectable 2 passenger airbags
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and reach adjustable steering wheelCloth seat trimFabric upholstery
- ImmobiliserElectronic immobiliserDeadlocksDeadlocking
- Air conditioningAutomatic air conditioning
- ABSAnti lock braking system (ABS)Traction controlElectronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Front electric windowsFront electric windows with anti-pinch functionality
- BulkheadMesh bulkhead
- Electric door mirrorsDoor mirrors electrically adjustable, manual folding and heated
- Steel wheels15" steel wheels with Michelin EV Energy tyres
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust System-Front BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsBattery Volts-Battery AH-Alternator Amps-SteeringPasClutch-Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-This vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power110Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesGeneration Mark1
- Minimum Kerbweight1531 kgGross Vehicle Weight1988 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Payload457 kgBoot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats2Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Gross Train Weight1988 kg
- Length4087 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1787 cmWheelbase2588 cmWidth (including mirrors)1945 cmHeight1562 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Load Length1220 cmLoad Width1120 cmLoad Height1100 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6Front Overhang838Rear Overhang661Side Load Door Width-Side Load Door Height-Lower Rear Door Width960Upper Rear Door Width960Rear Door Height770Load Deck Height-
- EC-EC Urban-EC Extra Urban-EC Combined-
- 0 to 6211.4 secTop Speed84 mphBHP109 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW80 kwEngine Power RPM3395 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT166Engine Torque NM225 nmEngine Torque RPM500 rpmEngine Torque MKG23
- Bore-Stroke-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Valve gear-Fuel TypeElectricCatalytic Convertor-Compression Ratio-Gears1 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel Delivery-Cooling System-Automatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" SteelWheel Style-Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)-CO-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-HC-
- Battery Capacity in kWh52Battery Charge Type 1 kW3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage1-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)970Battery Charge Type 2 kW7Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)565Battery Charge Type 3 kW22Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)180Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min17.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max17.3Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb394WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max394WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min394Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb245WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max245WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min245
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.