Toyota Proace Long2.0D 120 Icon Chilled Van Premium
- Bluetooth Handsfree ConnectivityCruise ControlPasToyota Pro Touch 7 Inch Screen With Multimedia SystemTyre Pressure Warning System (Tpws)Voice Recognition
- 4 SpeakersApple Carplay/Android AutoAux-In ConnectorDigital Radio (Dab)Radio/Cd PlayerUsb ConnectorWifi Connectivity
- 180 Degree Opening Rear DoorsAcoustic WindscreenAuto HeadlightsAuto WipersBlack BumpersBlack Door HandlesBody Coloured RoofDaytime Running LightsFront Power WindowsHeadlight Cut-Off ReminderHeated Door MirrorsLed High Mounted Stop LightManually Adjustable Day/Night Rear View MirrorMulti Reflector Halogen HeadlightsPanel Rear Wing DoorsPower Adjustable Door MirrorsRear Combination LightsShort AntennaSmoke Tinted (30%) Privacy Glass On Rear Passenger WindowStandard RoofTwo Manual Sliding Side Doors
- 2 Seat Front Passenger BenchDriver Seat ArmrestFabric SeatsFront Room LightsHeight Adjustable Drivers SeatLighted And Chilled Upper Glove BoxManually Reclining And Sliding Driver And Front Passenger SeatsOpen Upper Dashboard Storage CompartmentPanel Bulkhead With Window And Protective GrilleStorage Under Passenger Bench
- Alarm Pack - ProaceParking Pack - Proace
- Supplement Restraint System (Srs) 2 Airbags
- Power Door Locks
- 12V Power Front Outlet12V Socket In Dashboard And Rear12V Socket In GloveboxAdjustable Speed Limiter (Asl)Anti Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake Assist (Ba)Toyota Traction SelectVehicle Stability Control (Vsc) And Hill Start Assist Control (Hac)
- 17" Machined Face Alloy WheelsFull Size Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionDouble WishboneRear SuspensionLeaf SpringAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage20000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Safety Assist %35Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power120Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark2NCAP Overall Rating - LCVBronze
- Length5309 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1935 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4Front Overhang881Rear Overhang1153Turning Circle - Wall to Wall12.9
- Gross Vehicle Weight3100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)69 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgNo. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1500Plated 2nd Axle1800
- Bore85 mmStroke88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio16.7:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine Codes4wz-Ftv
- BHP120 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW90 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT251Engine Torque NM340 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG34.7
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2148 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Proace is Toyota's medium range panel van and this second generation version is a very competitive proposition. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
The Proace is the most credible medium-sized van Toyota has ever brought us, being comfortable to drive, practical to use and supremely efficient to run. Its development has come courtesy of a platform sha...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Service intervals for Toyota Proace vans are every 2 years or every 25,000 miles.How long is the warranty on this van?Toyota Proace vans have 5-year or 100,000-mile warranties, with no mileage limitations for the first year.Are you able to get the van without the bulkhead?Unfortunately not, the bulkhead is there to protect the driver, and the dealership will not remove this for you.Does the van come with just one sliding door instead of two?No, as standard the ProAce has twin side loading doors and does not come with the option to only have one.Can you tell me please how many miles it will do to the gallon?Hello, thanks for your question. This model has a combined MPG of 51MPG.I was just wondering if I gave my van in PX would that make the monthly payments cheaper?Hello, thanks for your question. Yes it could, if you put the money generated from the part exchange into your initial rental it could lower the monthly cost significantly, the more initial rental the lower the monthly rentals will become.Dose this van come with an auto gearbox?Hello, thanks for getting in touch. The Toyota ProAce unfortunately doesn’t come with an automatic gearbox however there are alternative vehicles that do. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Does the Toyota Proace have sliding doors on near and offside?Thanks for your question. Yes, the Toyota Proace comes standard with Panelled right and left sliding doors. The crew cab option will have windows on the sliding doors. The Toyota Proace is a great vehicle in its category due to the high level of standard equipment and great Versatility with the twin sliding doors.Hi, what mileage per annum is the figure quoted based upon. Also how much per mile is charged if over the contract figure? Regards Alex.Hi Alex, thank you for getting in touch. The website price is based on 8k per annum. We can change the mileage to suit your usage. If you still were to go over the specified mileage you would be charged an excess pence per mile which varies depending on the original miles stated and the funder you choose. For us to provide you with a personalised quote from one of our specialists, please call us on 01442 838 193. Thank youIs it possible to fit a roof rack ?Hi and thanks for getting in touch. Prior to the vehicle being delivered to you we can ensure a roof rack is fitted for you or if you prefer we can have roof bars fitted. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call. Thanks.I was made bankrupt 5 years ago and it has now finished but it leaves my credit rating very low. Would I qualify for one of your van deals?Hi and thanks for getting in touch. A lot of our customers believe that if they don’t have good credit, that they cannot be accepted for finance on a vehicle. However, the finance companies use a score card system to mark the customer/business and there are a lot of key points to look at which you may find help your case. For example, being a long term resident at your address, if you have credit before and how you have paid this off in the past. Also the size of deposit has an impact as the larger the deposit the less risk there will be to the finance company. Although we cannot guarantee that you will get credit, we have 7 of the best finance companies available and they all require different credit criteria to lease a vehicle. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialists direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Can a tow bar be fitted and what is the maximum towing weightHi and thanks for getting in touch. If you need a tow bar fitted to a vehicle we can certainly have that done for you prior to delivery. The maximum towing weight on the Toyota Proace L1 braked is 1472kgs and unbraked is 750kgs. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.