Vauxhall Movano 3500 L2 Fwd2.2 Turbo D 140ps H2 Van Prime
- Central Facia Display - Audio Information, Digital Clock With Automatic Rds Time Adjustment And Outside Air Temperature With Ice Warning FunctionDigital Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Warning LightDoor Open IndicatorElectric Power SteeringElectronic Cruise ControlLights On Audible WarningMulti-Function Trip Computer With Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed, Average Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeRev CounterVauxhall Connect
- Aux-In SocketPhone Book AccessSatellite Navigation System With 5" Colour Touchscreen/Am/Fm/Digital Radio/Cd/Mp3 Player/BluetoothSmartphone Interface - Apple Carplay/Android AutoSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsUsb ConnectionVehicle Microphone
- Electrically Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors With Twin LensesElectrically Operated Front Windows With One Touch FacilityHazard Warning LightsHigh Level Brake LightLockable Fuel Filler CapManually Foldable Door MirrorsRear Fog LightsReversing LightsRoof Mounted AerialSide Protection Mouldings
- 6 Way Divers Seat With Lumbar AdjustmentAir Recirculation FacilityChilled Glovebox FacilityCloth UpholsteryDocument Holder/TableDriver Seat ArmrestFacia Mounted Gear LeverFixed Floor Mounted Load Restraint Lashing Eyes X8Folding Centre Section In Passenger Bench Seat With 2 Drinks Holders And Tray AreaFour Spoke Design Steering WheelFront Door PocketsFull Height Steel BulkheadIlluminated ControlsLidded Storage Compartments In Upper FaciaLower Centre Console GloveboxOpen Storage Compartments In FaciaPollen FilterReach Adjustable Steering ColumnTwo Cupholders/Phone StorageTwo Drinks Holders And Storage In Lower Centre Console
- Visibility Pack - Movano
- Height-Adjustable Outer Front SeatbeltsSeatbelt Unfastened Warning
- Electronic Engine Deadlock ImmobiliserRemote Control Central DeadlockingRemote Control Door LockingRemote Control Security Alarm SystemSelective Door LockingSide Repeat IndicatorsSteering Column LockSystem Monitors Doors, Bonnet And The Passenger CompartmentTwo Keys With Integral Remote
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebd)Four Channel Anti Lock Braking SystemFront And Rear Brake DiscSpeed Limiter
- CoNot AvailableCo2159HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh292 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel188 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore85 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2179 ccCompression Ratio16.1:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke96 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh11.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel7.2Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh25.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel39.2
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.2 ccBadge Power140Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear DrumsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvBronzeNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %22Rear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsRelative HeightH2Relative LengthL2Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage32000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp140 bhpEngine Power Kw103 kwEngine Power Rpm3750 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft251 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg34.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm340 nmEngine Torque Rpm1750 rpm
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/70 R15Tyre Size Rear215/70 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Steel
- Front Overhang948 mmHeight2522 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5413 mmLoad Deck Height535 mmLoad Height1932 mmLoad Length3120 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1422 mmLoad Width1870 mmLower Rear Door Width1562 mmRear Door Height1790 mmRear Overhang1015 mmSide Load Door Height1755 mmSide Load Door Width1250 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.64Turning Circle - Wall To Wall12.84Upper Rear Door Width1562 mmWheelbase3450 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2050 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2690 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresGross Train Weight6000 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume11.5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load150 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2030 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1470 kgPlated 2Nd Axle2000Plated Front Axle1870
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Vauxhall revitalises its Movano large van - with a little help from its French cousin brands. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
Vauxhall completes the switch of its LCV range to Peugeot/Citroen-derived underpinnings with this third generation Movano, which remains the company's largest van. That platform change allows provision of an all-electric version, but most ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Vauxhall Movano have as standard?
The latest Vauxhall Movano comes with an impressive array of driver tech as standard, including DAB radio, Bluetooth and USB connectivity, steering wheel controls, electric windows and electrically-adjustable heated door mirrors. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Vauxhall Movano?
Every Vauxhall Movano comes with a 3-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer’s warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Vauxhall Movano have as standard?
All Vauxhall Movanos come with electronic stability control (ESC), a driver-side airbag and Vauxhall's own 'Load Adaptive Control System' (a clever bit of kit which keeps the vehicle pointed in the same direction over tougher terrain).How many doors does the Vauxhall Movano have?
All Vauxhall Movanos come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Vauxhall Movano 3500 L2 FWD's maximum payload?
The Vauxhall Movano 3500 models can carry a maximum payload of up to 1570kg. If you choose the higher-roofed H2 version, that payload dips very slightly to 1545kg.