Vauxhall Movano 3500 L3 Fwd2.3 Turbo D 135ps H2 Griffin Van
- Central Facia Display - Audio Information, Digital Clock With Automatic Rds Time Adjustment And Outside Air Temperature With Ice Warning FunctionCoolant Temperature Gauge With Warning LightCruise Control, Speed Limiter And Multi Function Trip ComputerDigital Fuel Gauge With Low Fuel Warning LightDoor Open IndicatorFuel Filter IndicatorGearshift Up IndicatorLights On Audible WarningLow Adblue Level IndicatorLow Brake Fluid IndicatorLow Oil Level IndicatorMonochrome Display In Instrument Cluster With Odometer, Service Due Indicator And Trip Computer DataPower SteeringRear Parking Distance SensorRev CounterSeatbelt Warning IndicatorSpeedometer
- Steering Column Mounted Audio Controls
- 180 Degree Unglazed Solid Rear DoorsAutomatic Lighting Control With Tunnel DetectionBody Side Protection MouldingsCentre Rear Brake LightElectric ScreeenwashElectrically Operated Front WindowsFlexible Roof Mounted AerialFoldable Electrically Adjustable/Heated Door Mirrors, Wide Angle Mirror On Driver Side And Integrated Side Repeat IndicatorsFront Bumper With Integrated StepsFront Fog LampsHazard Warning LightsInternal Lockable Rear And Sliding Side Access DoorsLaminated WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsManual Dipping Interior Rear View MirrorManual Headlamp Control Leveling SystemNearside Unglazed Sliding Side Access DoorRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Fog LampsSolid PaintTwin Reversing Lights
- 12V Gearshift Console Power OutletCab Heating SystemComfort Driver's Seat With Lumbar Adjust, Height And Reach Backrest Recline, Height Adjust Head Restraint And Centre Fold ArmrestDriver Sun Visor With ClipDual Front Passengers Bench Seat With Fixed Bench Seat+Backrest, Height Adjust Front Padded Head Restraint, Fixed Centre Seat Padded Head RestraintFacia Mounted Gear LeverFacia Storage At Driver's Coin, Ticket, Card Holder, Oddments Storage, Glovebox Lid, Central Drink Holder And Front Passenger Document TrayFixed Floor-Mounted Load Restraint Lashing Eyes X 8Floor Mounted Handbrake LeverFront Large Door Pockets With Capacity For A 2 Litre Drink Bottle And Oddments PocketFront Passenger Seat Access HandleFull Steel Bulkhead Without WindowHeight Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Load AreaManual Air Conditioning With Pollen FilterNearside/Offside Rear Door Column Load Restraint Lashing EyesOverhead Storage CompartmentPassenger SunvisorPulse Cloth UpholsteryUnder Floor Spare Wheel StorageVinyl Floor Covering
- Drivers AirbagHeight Adjustable Outer Front SeatbeltsInertia-Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts
- Battery IndicatorElectronic Engine Deadlock Immobiliser, Steering Column Lock And Secure Fuel Filler FlapRemote Control Selective Door Locking With Two Integrated Key And Door DeadlocksThatcham Category 1 Approved Security Alarm System, Engine Compartment Protection, Ultrasonic Detectors In Load Area And Siren
- 26 Litres Adblue Tank80 Litre Fuel Tank95Ah Battery And 185A AlternatorBrake Disc Wear SensorElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebd)Electronic Stability Programme Plus With Traction Control And Side Wind AssistEmergency Brake AssistFour Channel Anti Lock Braking SystemFront And Rear Brake DiscHill Start AssistMacpherson Front Suspension With Independent Double Wishbones, Coil Spring And Telescopic DampersTubular Axle Rear Suspension With Telescopic Dampers, Variable Rate Leaf Springs
- 16" Steel Wheels225/65 R16 TyresWheel Centre Covers
- Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsAlternator Amps185Front SuspensionCoil SpringsRear SuspensionSingle Leaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Badge Engine CC2.3Badge Power135Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark2
- Minimum Kerbweight2069 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1431 kgLoad Space Volume11.3No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1850Plated 2nd Axle2100Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length6198 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)2070 cmWheelbase4332 cmWidth (including mirrors)2470 cmHeight2488 cmLoad Length3733 cmLoad Width1765 cmLoad Height1894 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb15.7Front Overhang842Rear Overhang1024Side Load Door Width1270Side Load Door Height1780Lower Rear Door Width1577Upper Rear Door Width1577Rear Door Height1820Load Deck Height557Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380Turning Circle - Wall to Wall16.2
- ECYesEC Combined38.2 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL9.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH28.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL30.1
- CC2298 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.5:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP135 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW99 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT266Engine Torque NM360 nmEngine Torque RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque MKG36.7
- Tyre Size Front225/65 R16Tyre Size Rear225/65 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?YesAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2196 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH260WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL248
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Vauxhall revitalises its Movano large van - with a little help from its French cousin brands. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
Vauxhall completes the switch of its LCV range to Peugeot/Citroen-derived underpinnings with this third generation Movano, which remains the company's largest van. That platform change allows provision of an all-electric version, but most op...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Service intervals for Vauxhall Movano vans are every 2 years or every 25,000 miles.How long is the warranty on this van?All Vauxhall Movano vans come with a 3-year warranty based on unlimited mileage for the first 12 months with a total mileage limit of 60,000 miles across the first 3 years.