Volkswagen Abt Etransporter Lwb83kW 37.3kWh Advance Van Auto
- Bluetooth Hands Free KitCross Wind AssistDriver Alert SystemElectromechanical Speed Sensitive Power Steering, Height And Longitudinally Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Assist Including City Emergency Braking SystemMulti-Function Display Premium With Multi-Color DisplaySd Card Slot
- 2 Usb Interfaces Type C In Dashboard4 SpeakersComposition Colour Radio With 6.5" TouchscreenDigital Radio Reception (Dab+)Volkswagen App Connect
- 4 Stages Windshield Wiper Intermittent Control For Windshield WipersAuto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlight Control, Leaving Home And Manual Coming Home FeatureClosing Rear Wing Door With Unlatching From The InsideElectric WindowsFront Fog Lamps With Cornering LightHeat Insulating Windows In CabHeated Laminated WindshieldHigh Beam ControlLeft Convex Exterior MirrorPower Folding Electric Heated And Adjustable Door MirrorsRadiator Grille With 2 Chrome TrimsRain SensorRear Wing Doors Without Window AperturesRight Convex Exterior MirrorSliding Door On The Left In Load Compartment
- 12V SocketComfort Headliner In Cab, Hardboard Roof Trim In Passenger And Load CompartmentDash Panel With Open Stowage Compartments, Drink Holders And Lockable GloveboxDimmable Dashboard IlluminationDust/Pollen FilterElectronically Controlled Air Conditioning SystemElectronically Controlled Heating SystemFront And Rear Left Without Window Closed Side Panel In Load CompartmentGlove Compartment With IlluminationHalf Height Side Trim Panels And Roof Trim Panels Made Of HardboardHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsInterior Plastic Loading Edge ProtectionJack And Tool KitLeather Trimmed Multi-Function Steering Wheel With Height And Longitudinal AdjustmentLed Interior Lighting In Load Space AreaLed Interior Lighting With Two Reading Lights In The Roof ConsoleReinforced Lashing Rings For Load Restraint SystemUpper Dashboard And Floor Covering In Titanium Black, Lower Dashboard In Palladium
- Comfort Pack - EtransporterExterior Pack - Transporter
- Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationSafelockSingle Tone Horn
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionEngine ImmobiliserLockable Wheel Bolts
- 17" Chassis With 17" Brake SystemAutomatic Post Collision Braking SystemBrake AssistElectronic Stability Control, Abs, Asr, Electronic Differnetial Lock, Hill Start AssistStandard Anti Drum MeasuresStart/Stop System With Regenerative Breaking
- 17" Devonport Silver Alloy WheelsLow Rolling Resistance Tyres - 215/60 R17 C 109/107T
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesExhaust System-Front BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesVentilated DiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts-Battery AH-Alternator Amps-Front SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutch-Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-This vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power110Vehicle Homologation ClassN1VAT qualifying vehicle - Seek advice from HMRCNoGeneration Mark6
- Minimum Kerbweight2163 kgGross Vehicle Weight3200 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1037 kgLoad Space Volume5Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats3Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Plated Front Axle1710Plated 2nd Axle1720Gross Train Weight3770 kg
- Length5304 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1904 cmWheelbase3400 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1990 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Load Length2724 cmLoad Width1700 cmLoad Height1410 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb13.2Front Overhang908Rear Overhang993Side Load Door Width1017Side Load Door Height1282Lower Rear Door Width1299Rear Door Height1473Load Deck Height-Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1244
- EC-EC Urban-EC Extra Urban-EC Combined-
- 0 to 6217.4 secBHP110 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW83 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT148Engine Torque NM200 nmEngine Torque MKG20.4
- Bore-Stroke-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Valve gear-Fuel Type-Catalytic Convertor-Engine Layout-Compression Ratio-Gears1 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel Delivery-Cooling System-Automatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine Codes-
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDevonportTyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)-CO-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-HC-
- Battery Capacity in kWh37.3Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage1-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)720Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)330Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)45Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonStandard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb28.4Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb133Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb82
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification Level-
Independent Review By Car & Driving
VW ABT E-Transporter Review
*Images shown above are for illustrative purposes only.
Introduced in 2020, the all electric E-Transporter T6.1 is the result of collaboration with ABT e-Line, a German vehicle tuning company. This electric version of the iconic van can enter low / zero emission zones and drivers will benefit from zero road tax, the G...
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- I am interested in this short-term 12-month lease VW transporter dsg, how much with LED head lights?Thanks for getting in touch. In regards to the cost of LED headlights, this is something we would need to look in to for you. The reason being that the vehicles available for Short-Term Leasing are already in stock therefore potentially will not have that particular option on the vehicle. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.I'm looking at a personal lease on a vw transporter over 2 years either 3/6 months upfront rental and say between 10k-15k miles a year do you do this?Hello, thanks for getting in touch. In regards to your question. Yes we can. But we would need to ask a few more questions to generate a tailored quote for you. For us to give you the most accurate quote, it is best that you call us on 01442 838 193 and then one of our specialists can talk you through each option available to you. Alternatively, you can send an email with your contact details and one of our specialists will call you discuss your personalised quote.I need rear seats for my kids can I have this as an option please?Hello, thanks for your question. A great option to go for would be the Volkswagen Transporter Kombi Van, this would be similar spec to the Standard panel van except going for this option you would have a row of seats in the back to carry your children or other passengers and you still have the benefit of keeping your tools or equipment in the back of the van. Other popular options to the VW would be the Ford Transit Custom Double Cab or Vauxhall Vivaro Double Cab.What is the annual millage limit?Hello. Thank you for getting in touch, the majority of the finance companies we use have a limit of 150k when the van is handed back, this can be 75k per annum on a 2 year term or 30k over a 5 year term, whatever suits you best.What is the load length off and pay load?The load length of this model is 2570mm and the payload is 886kg.Do you have the option to buy the transporter at the end of 60 months and how much would it be?Hi Miles. Thanks for getting in touch. If you are looking to have the option of owning the vehicle at the end of the contract we can offer a contract called Contract Purchase. This particular contract will give you the option to take ownership, sell / part exchange the vehicle or simply hand the vehicle back. The cost of taking ownership at the end will be calculated from the mileage you are doing each year. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.I am unsure on what colour to choose, is there somewhere I can go and look at the van in the different colours available?Hi Luke, thanks for getting in touch. The vehicles we have available within our stock are located on site with our supplying dealer. The best way to go and physically view a Volkswagen Transporter Highline Van is to call in to your local Volkswagen Commercial Centre where they will have vehicles in the showroom for you to view. If you are unsure of where the nearest dealer is to you please let us know and we can advise you on the closest one to you. Alternatively if you look on website and select the Volkswagen Transporter you will be able to view the vehicle in various colours. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Mike Daly Team LeaderAt £199 a month and £1500 deposit, will I own the vehicle at the end? Is there a balloon payment? And is there a mileage limit I'd need to stick to?Hi Stuart, thank you for getting in touch. The advertised offer of £199 a month and initial rental of £1500 is based on a Finance Lease which is calculated over a 5 year term and based on 8,000 miles a year. This particular type of contract will then have a final rental at the end which is calculated by the mileage of 8,000 miles a year. This is 1 example of 3 different options which are available and they will have various options at the end depending on what you would like to happen. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838 193. Thank you, Mike Daly Team LeaderHi, I need to have an automatic van due to a knee problem I have. Are autos available in the VW Transporter model and does it make a difference to the monthly cost? Thanks Regards ChrisHi Chris, thank you for getting in touch. Transporters are one of the only Van’s that ARE available with an automatic gearbox, however it would increase the monthly rental. Please give one of the sales team a call who will be happy to help.Do these vans have ply lining and steel bulk head as standard of are these extra?Hi and thanks for getting in touch. The Volkswagen Transporter Trendline specification will come as standard with a full height bulkhead. Ply Lining isn’t a standard feature in the vehicle, however, we can have that fitted for you prior to the vehicle being delivered to you. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact one of our specialist direct on 01442 838193. Alternatively, you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.Hi, Do you have a rough quote on the entry sportiline model please over 5 years.Hi Jason, thanks for getting in touch. To enable us to give you the most accurate quote, it is best that you call us on 01442 838 193 and then one of our specialists can talk you through each option available to you. Alternatively, you can send an email with your contact details and one of our specialists will call you discuss your personalised quote. ThanksHi, what finance packages are available on this van? Also, is there the opportunity to add 'extras'. i.e. alloys wheels, colour coded bumpers, satnav etc or does the highlander come with these? You show the basic model in the picture. Also can I ply line the back?Hello, thank you for getting in touch. We can supply the Transporter on a number of different finance options. I have supplied a link below which will explain in detail all of the options available. http://www.vanarama.co.uk/finance-info/van-finance-options.html. In regards, to extra we can build the van as you require, so please get in touch with one of the sales team who will be happy to help. Thank you.hi, is there a limit on how many miles per year you are allowed with leasing a vehicle?Hi Joseph, normally the maximum mileage is 50K per annum. Most of our funders will not allow the vehicle to be handed back with any more than 180,000 miles. Please feel free to call us direct on 01442 838193. Thanks again for leaving us your question.What is the length of the lease for the price stated above?Both deals at present are based on a five year term. We can offer leasing agreements between two and five years if this doesn't suit your requirements.Is it possible to get this van with a tailgate?As the UK’s largest supplier of commercial vehicles we have access to every light commercial vehicle available to the UK market. The Volkswagen Transporter is available with a tailgate, as this option is not standard and a little more bespoke it’s likely the vehicle would be a factory order. We would advise giving yourself plenty of time to allow for a factory build vehicle.Does the t28 2.0 TDI come with a 6 speed gear box?This model comes with a 5 speed gearbox.Do you have any automatic or tiptronic vans to lease or contract hire?Thanks for your question. We have access to almost any commercial vehicle out there. Depending on what size or specification van you are looking for, would depend on the cost of the lease payments, but there is very little cost between medium and large vans. The most popular automatic vans would be the VW Caddy or VW Transporter. Alternatively, Mercedes offer the Vito or Sprinter van.What warranty comes with the VW Kombi under a finance lease option?Hi thanks for your question. All of our vehicles are supplied by UK Main dealers, which means they come with the standard manufacturer’s warranty. The VW Kombi will come with a comprehensive 3 year 100,000 mile warranty. All warranty work can be carried out by any approved VW dealer.What is the final payment after the 2 year?Hi, thank you for your question. A number of things are taken into account when we calculate your final payment. These will include your vehicle mileage, the condition of the vehicle at the end of the contract, and what you would like to do at the end of your contract. We also use various funders, so with a better understanding of your specific requirements, we can find the right solution for you. We would be happy to contact you about your options if you would like to let us know the best way to get in touch.Do you do the VW Transporter T30 Kombi 114ps bluemotion in Trendline spec? Cheers.Hi, thanks for your question. We have access to any type of vehicle you would like and we have some particularly fantastic deals on the VW Transporter range including the Kombi. This particular vehicle is a great option as a lease vehicle because it's very practical for all types of business and personal use. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss the vehicle and lease any further.Does this van come with electric windows or can they be added?Yes, the Volkswagen Transporter van comes with electric front windows fitted as standard.How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Volkswagen Transporter in stock, so it can be delivered within 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The manufacturer states that, depending on the model, the Volkswagen Transporter returns between 32.1 and 44.8 mpg.Do I get breakdown cover?Yes - 12 months of breakdown recovery is available for all Volkswagen models.What are the service intervals for this van?The service intervals for the Volkswagen Transporter are two years or 25,000 miles.