Volkswagen Transporter T28 Swb2.0 TDI 110 Highline Van
- Adaptive Cruise ControlCross Wind AssistDimmable Illuminated InstrumentsDriver Alert With Multi-Function Display PlusEcall Emergency SystemForward Collision Warning Front Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingMobile Phone InterfaceMulti Function Display Plus With Black And White Display
- 2 Usb Interfaces Type C In Dashboard4 Speakers With 2 Tweeters And 2 WoofersComposition Colour Radio With 6.5" TouchscreenDigital Radio Reception (Dab+)Volkswagen App Connect
- Automatic Headlight Control, Leaving Home And Manual Coming Home FeatureClosing Rear Wing Door With Unlatching From The InsideFront Fog Lamps With Cornering LightHeat Insulating Glass (Green) In Cab And Passenger/Load CompartmentHeated Front WindscreenLeft Convex Exterior MirrorPower Folding Adjustable Door Mirrors With Separately HeatedRadiator Grille With 2 Chrome TrimsRear Wing Doors Without Window AperturesRight Convex Exterior MirrorTransporter Nameplate On The Rear FenderWindshield Wiper Intermittent Control With Rain Sensor For Windshield Wipers
- 3 Spoke Leather Wrapped Multi Function Steering WheelAuto Dimming Breakaway Interior Rear View MirrorComfort Headliner In Cab, Hardboard Roof Trim In Passenger And Load CompartmentDust/Pollen FilterFront And Rear Left Without Window Closed Side Panel In Load CompartmentFront Seats On The Right In 1St Row Of SeatGlove Compartment With IlluminationHeavy Duty Tool Kit And JackHigh PartitionInterior Plastic Loading Edge ProtectionLed Interior Lighting In Load And Passenger CompartmentManual Adjustable Lumbar Support For Right Single Seat In 1St Row SeatsRefrigerant R134aStandard Lower Part Dashboard In PalladiumStorage Compartments On Cab Seats And Reading Light
- Comfort Pack - TransporterExterior Pack Without Fog Light- TransporterNon Smoker Pack - Transporter
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seat Belts On Outer Seats Cab With Electric PretensionersDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationWarning Buzzer And Light For Driver And Front Passenger Seat Belt Not Fastened
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionLockable Wheel Bolts
- 16" Chassis With 16" Brake SystemDiesel Particulate FilterElectronic Stability Control, Abs, Asr With Deactivation Button, Hill Start Assist And Brake Assist SystemStart/Stop System With Regenerative Breaking
- 16" Clayton Alloy Wheels
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesVentilated DiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage10000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Safety Assist %65Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power110Vehicle Homologation ClassN1VAT qualifying vehicle - Seek advice from HMRCNoAlternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark6NCAP Overall Rating - LCVGold
- Minimum Kerbweight1939 kgGross Vehicle Weight2800 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload861 kgLoad Space Volume5.8No. of Seats3Plated Front Axle1550Plated 2nd Axle1550Gross Train Weight4900 kg
- Length4904 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1904 mmWheelbase3000 mmWidth (including mirrors)2297 mmHeight1978 mmLoad Length2572 mmLoad Width1700 mmLoad Height1410 mmFront Overhang908Rear Overhang993Side Load Door Width1017Side Load Door Height1282Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1244Turning Circle - Wall to Wall11.9
- ECNoEC Urban37.2 mpgEC Extra Urban53.3 mpgEC Combined46.3 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.5WLTP - MPG - Comb39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH37.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL39.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High35.8WLTP - MPG - High46.3WLTP - MPG - Low36.2WLTP - MPG - Medium43.5
- 0 to 6215.3 secTop Speed102 mphBHP110 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW81 kwEngine Power RPM3200 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250 nmEngine Torque RPM1250 rpmEngine Torque MKG25.5
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears5 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front205/65 R16Tyre Size Rear205/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleClaytonAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2161 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH195WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL185
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The Volkswagen Transporter has sharpened up its act in updated 6.1 model form. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
Volkswagen's Transporter looks stronger than ever in this updated 6.1 form, thanks to a careful package of changes that include more efficient 2.0-litre TDI diesel engines, a load-through hatch and greater levels of safety and media technology, plus there'...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Service intervals on all VW Transporters are every 12 months or every 12,000 miles. Service intervals on all VW Transporters are every 12 months or every 12,000 miles.How long is the warranty on this van?All VW vans come with a 3-year warranty. The first 2 years are unlimited mileage & capped over the first three years at 100,000 miles.How many miles per gallon can this van do?VW Transporters offer drivers 29.4-39.2mpg, depending on the spec chosen.What is this van's maximum payload?This version of the VW Transporter can carry a payload of around 900-1150kg.