Alfa Romeo Giulia Saloon2.9 V6 BiTurbo Quadrifoglio 4 Doors Auto [ACC]
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED rear lightsLED tail and brake lightsXenon headlightsBi-Xenon 35W headlamps + AFSHeadlight washersHeadlamp washerLED daytime running lightsLED DRL
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmAlarm system with bonnet and intrusion protection
- PASPASLane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsCollision avoidance brakingForward collision warningPark assist cameraRear view camera with dynamic grid lines
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated washer jets
- Front head restraintsFront headrestsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seat
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and folding door mirrors
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsUSB/iPod interfaceUSB port front armrest mountedDigital radioDigital Audio Broadcast radio-DABUSB/iPod interfaceUSB and Aux in armrest
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic climate control
- Tyre repair kitFix and go puncture repair kit
- Collision avoidance brakingAutonomous emergency brakingTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)Rear headrests3rd rear seatbelt and headrest
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Heated front seatPower seats pack - Giulia Quadrifoglio
- Navigation systemAlfa Connect Multi touch 3D Nav 8.8" Infotainment system (radio, 3D Nav, MP3, aux-in, bluetooth)
- Minimum Kerbweight1620Gross Vehicle Weight2150Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58Max. Loading Weight530Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)480No. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4639Width1874Wheelbase2820Width (including mirrors)2024Height1428Height (including roof rails)1433
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low18.5WLTP - MPG - Medium27.7WLTP - MPG - High32.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High30.7WLTP - MPG - Comb28.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min18.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Max18.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min27.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max27.7WLTP - MPG - High - Min32.5WLTP - MPG - High - Max32.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min30.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max30.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min28.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max28.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low15.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min15.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max15.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max8.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max10
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.9Top Speed191Engine Power - BHP510Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW375Engine Power - RPM6500Engine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600Engine Torque - RPM2500Engine Torque - MKG61.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)86.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)82CC2891Cylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueCompression Ratio9.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesQuadrifoglio [acc]Coin DescriptionV6 BiturboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %98NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power510Badge Engine CC2.9Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R19Tyre Size Rear285/30 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleQuadrifoglioAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb227WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max227WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min227
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Gorgeous to look at, great fun to drive when you want to drive and supremely comfortable cruising. Good MPG, I get 45 on motorway runs and 35 even when using country roads for a fast bl ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.