Alfa Romeo Giulietta Hatchback1.6 JTDM-2 120 Super 5 Doors TCT
- Cruise controlCruise controlPASPASReverse parking aidRear parking sensor
- Front armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentAudio remote controlLeather steering wheel with phone and radio controls
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsRear LED cluster lights
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMultifunctional display and trip computerRadio/CDUconnect 5" touchscreen infotainment system, CD/USB/aux-in, bluetooth audio streaming, DAB, smartphone connectivity, voice commands + SMS reader
- Isofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparationFront head restraintsFront head restraintsRear headrests2 outer rear head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable drivers seat
- AlarmAlfa code immobiliser and alarmRemote central lockingElectronic key with remote central locking and boot release
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbag6 Airbags-driver, passenger, front side and window
- ABSVDC with hill holder (ABS + ASR + EBD + Brake assist)
- Internet connectionWireless internet connection
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic climate control including rear air vents
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver steel wheel for 17"/18" wheels
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically heated and adjustable satin finish wing mirrors
- Minimum Kerbweight1400Gross Vehicle Weight1825Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked600Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked500Max. Loading Weight425Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)350No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)NTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4351Width1798Wheelbase2634Width (including mirrors)NHeight1465Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)60.1EC Extra Urban (mpg)88.3EC Combined (mpg)74.3WLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.2Top Speed121Engine Power - BHP120Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW88Engine Power - RPM3750Engine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)79.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)80.5CC1598Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSuperCoin DescriptionJtdm-2 120Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %72NCAP Child Occupant Protection %56NCAP Pedestrian Protection %59NCAP Safety Assist %25NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power120Badge Engine CC1.6Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleTurbineAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)120Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min148
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.