Alfa Romeo Stelvio Estate2.9 V6 BiTurbo 510 Quadrifoglio 5 Doors Auto [ACC]
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlESPElectronic stability control
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserKeyless goKeyless entryRemote central lockingRemote central door lockingAlarmAlarm system with bonnet and intrusion protection
- PASPASReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsCollision avoidance brakingForward collision warningPark assist cameraRear view camera with dynamic grid lines
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemAlfa Connect 3D Nav 8.8" Infotainment system (radio, 3D Nav, MP3, aux-in, bluetooth)
- Rear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsFront head restraints
- Windscreen wash-nozzle heatedHeated washer nozzles
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Electric tailgateHands free tailgate
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and folding door mirrors
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsCollision avoidance brakingAutonomous emergency braking
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone automatic air conditioning
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsUSB/iPod interface2 USB Power socket for rear seatDigital radioDAB digital audio broadcastUSB/iPod interfaceUSB and Aux in armrest
- Headlight washersHeadlight washersLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistAuto high beam assistXenon headlights35W Bi-xenon headlamp with AFS function
- Auxiliary input socket230V/50hz auxiliary power outlet in trunk
- Tyre repair kitFix and go puncture repair kit
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android Auto
- Heated front seatPower seats pack - Stelvio Quadrifoglio
- Minimum Kerbweight1830Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)64Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)525No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1600Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4701Width1955Wheelbase2818Width (including mirrors)2163Height1680Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low15.9WLTP - MPG - Medium23.5WLTP - MPG - High28WLTP - MPG - Extra High25.7WLTP - MPG - Comb23.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Min15.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Max15.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min23.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max23.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min28WLTP - MPG - High - Max28WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min25.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max25.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min23.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max23.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low17.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min17.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max17.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max12WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max10.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min11.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max11.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.8Top Speed176Engine Power - BHP510Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW375Engine Power - RPM6500Engine Torque - LBS.FT443Engine Torque - NM600Engine Torque - RPM2500Engine Torque - MKG61.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)86.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)82CC2891Cylinders6Cylinder LayoutV6Number of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueCompression Ratio9.3:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 Speed
- Coin SeriesQuadrifoglio [acc]Coin DescriptionV6 BiturboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years8Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %97NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power510Badge Engine CC2.9Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front255/45 R20Tyre Size Rear285/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel Style5 HoleAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb267WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max267WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min267
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.