Audi A1 Sportback40 TFSI S Line Competition 5 Doors S Tronic [Tech]
- AlarmAnti theft alarmImmobiliserImmobiliserCollision avoidance brakingAudi pre-sense front with pedestrain and cyclist recognitionRemote central lockingRemote central locking with 2 foldaway keys
- Cruise controlCruise controlLane departure warningLane departure warning systemPASElectromechanical power steering
- Rear wiperRear wiperWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreenFront electric windowsElectric front and rear windows
- Trip computerDriver's information systemService indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument Cluster10.25" Digital instrument cluster display classis style instrument dials + speed,odometer,time,outside temperature,telephone menu + fuel level warning
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable, heated, folding door mirrors with integrated LED side indicator
- Front head restraintsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver and passenger seat with manual height adjust with forward and backwards adjustmentIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mounting for front passenger and outer rear seats including top tether attachment point of outer rear seatsFolding rear seats40:60 Split folding rear seat or folded fullyRear headrests3 rear seats with headrestsLumbar supportManually adjustable lumbar support in front seats
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth interface
- ABSElectronic Stability Control including ABS, EBD, ASR and EDL
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbag with front side and head airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warning light
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interface2 x USB type C connection points
- Navigation systemTechnology pack - A1 Sportback
- LED headlightsLED headlights with LED rear lights + dynamic rear indicators + headlight adjustment and high beam, turning light + LED daytime running lights
- Minimum Kerbweight1275Gross Vehicle Weight1775Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40Max. Loading Weight500Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)335No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1090Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.6
- Length4029Width1740Wheelbase2563Width (including mirrors)1940HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1409
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)34.4EC Extra Urban (mpg)60.1EC Combined (mpg)47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max39.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.5Top Speed146Engine Power - BHP200Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW147Engine Power - RPM4400Engine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8CC1984Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeGbaclx
- Coin SeriesSline Comp [tech Pk]Coin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eService Interval Mileage19000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %95NCAP Child Occupant Protection %85NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power200Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front215/45 R17Tyre Size Rear215/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)136Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max160WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min158
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.