Audi A3 Sportback35 TFSI Edition 1 5 Doors
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- Audi Connect Emergency Call And ServiceAudi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency And Individual)Audi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit Plus - 12.3" Full Hd Resolution Dynamic Digital Instrument ClusterAutomatic Start/Stop System With RecuperationBluetooth InterfaceCollision Avoidance AssistantElectromechanical Power Speed Sensitive SteeringLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1" Colour Touch Screen DisplayService IndicatorTrip ComputerVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Sports Suspension
- 2Xusb-C Connection With Data And Charging Functions6 Passive LoudspeakersDab Digital Radio
- Acoustic Glass WindscreenAudi Matrix Led Headlights With Led Rear Lights + Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Colour Front Spoiler BladeFront Electric WindowsHeadlight WashersIlluminated Aluminium Inserts Front Door Sills With S LogoLed Daytime Running LightsLight And Rain SensorsPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear Window, Rear Door And Side WindowsRear Diffuser In Grained Matt BlackRear Electric WindowsRear Side Air Outlets In Grained Matt BlackRear WiperS Roof Spoiler
- 12V Socket And Storage Compartment In Front Centre Console4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seat Bench With CupholderBlack Cloth HeadliningDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront And Rear Centre Armrest In LeatherFront And Rear HeadrestsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Lighting - Glove Compartment Light And Right Hand SideLuggage Compartment Floor CoveringSeat Side BolstersStainless Steel Pedals And Front Footrest
- Aluminium Interior Elements Pack - A3 SportbackBlack Styling Pack - A3 SportbackDinamica Microfibre/Mono.Pur 550 Artificial Leather Pack - A3 SportbackExtended Ambient Lighting Pack - A3 SportbackLed Interior Lighting Pack - A3 Sportback Edition 1/Vorsprung
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And 2 Safety VestsFront Side Airbags With Head Airbags And Interaction AirbagHill Hold AssistPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsElectronically Operated Child LockImmobiliserRemote Control Central Locking
- Accent Surfaces In The Dashboard And Centre Console In Platinum Grey Silk Effect Paint FinishDark Spectrum Aluminium Inlays
- 19" 5 Arm Trapezoid Design Alloy Wheels In Titanium Matt Grey With Diamond Cut Finish
- Minimum Kerbweight1285 kgGross Vehicle Weight1835 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked680 kgMax. Loading Weight550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1200 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4343 cmWidth1816 cmWheelbase2636 cmWidth (including mirrors)1984 cmHeight1425 cmHeight (including roof rails)1449 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min46.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.7 secTop Speed139 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesEdition 1Coin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID92817Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0726eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine Code8yaczcwf5
- Tyre Size Front235/35 R19Tyre Size Rear235/35 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Arm TrapezoidAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)116 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min138
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 4 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.