Audi A3 Sportback35 TFSI S line 5 Doors S Tronic
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- AlarmAnti theft alarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote control central locking
- Rear wiperRear wiperRear electric windowsRear electric windowsFront electric windowsFront electric windows
- Trip computerTrip computerService interval indicatorService indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" digital and colour instrument clusterNavigation systemMMI Navigation Plus with high resolution 10.1" colour touch screen display
- Front head restraintsFront and rear headrestsHeight adjustable drivers seatManually adjustable front seatsFolding rear seats40/20/40 split folding rear seat bench with cupholder
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone electronic climate control
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and reach adjustable steering wheelRear armrestFront and rear centre armrest in leatherSports seatsTwin leather upholstery with front sports seats S embossed logo
- Lane departure warningLane departure warning systemCollision avoidance brakingCollision avoidance assistantPower Assisted SteeringElectromechanical power speed sensitive steering
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB input2xUSB-C connection with data and charging functions
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED headlights with LED rear lights and dynamic rear indicators
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC) including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Bluetooth interfaceBluetooth interface
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure loss indicator3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seat beltsDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbag with passenger airbag deactivationCollision avoidance brakingPre-sense front with pedestrian and cyclist detectionFront side airbagsFront side airbags with head airbags and interaction airbag
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable/heated/folding/dimming door mirrors with kerb view includes integrated LED indications + kerb view function for passenger side
- Minimum Kerbweight1320 kgGross Vehicle Weight1875 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked690 kgMax. Loading Weight555 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1200 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4343 cmWidth1816 cmWheelbase2636 cmWidth (including mirrors)1984 cmHeight1425 cmHeight (including roof rails)1449 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max46.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.4 secTop Speed139 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesS LineCoin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code8yaczg
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Arm DynamicAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min134
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.