Audi A3 Sportback35 TFSI Technik 5 Doors S Tronic [Comfort+Sound]
- Audi Connect Emergency Call And ServiceAudi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" Digital And Colour Instrument ClusterAutomatic Start/Stop System With RecuperationBluetooth InterfaceCollision Avoidance AssistantElectromechanical Power Speed Sensitive SteeringLane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1" Colour Touch Screen DisplayReversing CameraService IndicatorTrip ComputerVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Standard Suspension
- 2Xusb-C Connection With Data And Charging FunctionsBang And Olufsen Premium Sound System With 3D SoundDab Digital Radio
- Acoustic Glass WindscreenAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Colour Exterior MirrorsBody Colour Front Spoiler BladeBody Colour Roof SpoilerElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding/Dimming Door Mirrors With Kerb View Includes Integrated Led Indications + Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFront Electric WindowsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights And Halogen Rear LightsLight And Rain SensorsRadiator Grille And Frame In Grained Matt Black And Honeycomb LookRear Diffuser In Grained Matt BlackRear Electric WindowsRear Side Air Outlets In Grained Matt BlackRear Window, Rear Door Windows And Rear Side Windows In Clear GlassRear WiperSide Air Inlets In Grained Matt Black
- 12V Socket And Storage Compartment In Front Centre Console3 Spoke Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Paddle Shift60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatFront And Rear HeadrestsFront Centre ArmrestFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelInterior Lighting - Front And Rear Roof Module Including Reading Lights, Glove Compartment Light And Right Hand SideLuggage Compartment Floor CoveringManual Air ConditioningManual Boot Compartment LidManually Adjustable Front SeatsSeat Side BolstersSteel Grey Cloth Headlining
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And 2 Safety VestsFront Side Airbags With Head Airbags And Interaction AirbagHill Hold AssistPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsElectronically Operated Child LockImmobiliserRemote Control Central Locking
- Black Decorative Window TrimInlays With Silk Effect Paint In Platinum Grey
- 16" 5 Double Arm Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1320 kgGross Vehicle Weight1875 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked690 kgMax. Loading Weight555 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)380 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1200 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4343 cmWidth1816 cmWheelbase2636 cmWidth (including mirrors)1984 cmHeight1425 cmHeight (including roof rails)1449 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.4 secTop Speed139 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesTechnik [c+s]Coin DescriptionTfsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code8yaazg
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style5 Double ArmAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min127
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.