Audi A3 SportbackS3 TFSI Quattro 5 Doors S Tronic [Comfort+Sound]
- Audi Drive Select (Auto, Comfort, Dynamic, Efficiency And Individual)Audi Smartphone InterfaceAudi Virtual Cockpit - 10.25" Digital And Colour Instrument ClusterAutomatic Start/Stop System With RecuperationBluetooth InterfaceCollision Avoidance AssistantE-Call (Emergency Call)Lane Departure Warning SystemMmi Navigation Plus With High Resolution 10.1" Colour Touch Screen DisplayProgressive SteeringService IndicatorTrip ComputerVoice Control System With Natural Language Interaction
- Quattro Permanent All Wheel DriveS Sports Suspension
- 2Xusb-C Connection With Data And Charging FunctionsDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Glass WindscreenAluminium Window TrimAudi Beam Uses Leds To Project The Audi S3 LogoAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding/Dimming Door Mirrors With Kerb View Includes Integrated Led Indications + Kerb View Function For Passenger SideFront Electric WindowsHeadlight WashersIlluminated Aluminium Inserts Front Door Sills With S LogoLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlights With Led Rear Lights And Dynamic Rear IndicatorsLight And Rain SensorsPrivacy Glass - Dark Tinted Rear Window, Rear Door And Side WindowsRear Electric WindowsRear Side Air Outlets In Grained Matt BlackRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 12V Socket And Storage Compartment In Front Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Split Folding Rear Seat Bench With CupholderBlack Cloth HeadliningDual Zone Electronic Climate ControlFront And Rear HeadrestsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelIlluminated Vanity MirrorInterior Lighting - Glove Compartment Light And Right Hand SideLuggage Compartment Floor CoveringManually Adjustable Front SeatsSeat Side BolstersSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel Pedals And Front Footrest In Black
- Aluminium Interior Elements Pack - A3 SportbackComfort And Sound Pack - A3Design Body Styling - A3 SportbackStorage Pack - A3 Sportback
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAudi Pre Sense FrontDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Stabilisation Control (Esc) Including Abs, Asr And EdlFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And 2 Safety VestsFront Side Airbags With Head Airbags And Interaction AirbagPre-Sense Front With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionSeatbelt MonitoringTyre Pressure Loss Indicator
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel BoltsImmobiliserManual Child LocksRemote Control Central Locking
- Accent Surfaces In The Dashboard And Centre Console In Platinum Grey Silk Effect Paint FinishDark Spectrum Aluminium Inlays
- Minimum Kerbweight1500 kgGross Vehicle Weight2020 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Loading Weight520 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)325 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1145 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4351 cmWidth1816 cmWheelbase2630 cmWidth (including mirrors)1984 cmHeight1415 cmHeight (including roof rails)1438 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.8 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP310 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW228 kwEngine Power - RPM5450 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesS3 [comfort+sound]Coin DescriptionTfsi QuattroStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0731eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %89NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power310Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1984 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine Code8yas3y
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style10 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH187WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL183
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.